Chapter 45: Getting the Pharaoh and Lukanette moment

On the walk, Marinette and Lockette looked at the book, Tikki opened the purse and she see Marinette and Lockette looking at the book.

Marinette: I'm looking at the Ladybug page and I had no idea I can turn my yoyo into a weapon. A bugstick, a bug shield, and a bug bomb.

Tikki: The grimoire is very ancient and was created over 1,000 years old. The book contains all the secrets of the Miraculous' powers. It is sacred and extremely dangerous in the wrong hands.

Marinette: Like with Hawkmoth. But luckily, it's all in the past now and we're dealing with a new threat.

Lockette: Any additional powers?

Marinette: Not that I know of. I'll find out soon enough, along with the others too.

Tikki: So, what will tomorrow be like?

Marinette: Well, between me and helping my dad in the bakery, my training session with Master Fu, and the others, think I can pull it off. Somehow.

Tikki: As long as you have a way, anything can happen.

Marinette: (Let's hope so.) *On the way to the Liberty, Adrien, and Kagami were walking to the boat, they see Marinette, they called her name, she looked up and see them, she grinned and waved at them.*

Adrien: (Hmm

Adrien: (Hmm. Wonder what's that book Marinette is reading.)

Kagami: Hi, Marinette.

Marinette: Hey. *She closes her book and looks at Adrien and Kagami, she sees them holding hands.* I see you two are together.

Adrien: Yeah.

Kagami: We just saw a movie and had some ice cream from Andre.

Marinette: Sounds nice.

Adrien: Yeah. Go ahead, we'll catch up.

Marinette: Okay. *She walks across the bridge way and stopped at the front door, she rang the doorbell, and Adrien and Kagami walked onto the bridge way too, soon, the door opened, and it was Othiteka.*

Othiteka: Hello, Marinette. Adrien. Who's this girl?

Adrien: This is Kagami.

Kagami: Hello, sir.

Othiteka: If you're looking for Luka and the others, they're up on deck, just wrapping up rehearsal.

Marinette: Thank you. *They walk inside, Othiteka closes the door, and they walked up to the upper deck, they see Alya, Nino, Zoe, Mylene, Alix, Ivan, Rose, Juleka, Luka, Jessica, Aeon, Lukas, Zoey, Michael, Aria, and Max.*

Alya: Hey, you're back.

Marinette: It was long, wasn't it?

Alya: Not too long. What's that book?

Marinette: Nothing special. *She hides it behind her back.*

Alya: I guess you're into superheroes, are you?