Chapter 59: Meeting with Master Fu and getting ready for training

Inside Master Fu's house, Master Fu polished his cane and hold it aloft as he stands up.

Master Fu: Okay, everything's all set. They should be here soon.

Yun: Good. We must discuss this matter at hand. *Soon, the door knocked.*

Master Fu: Hmm. That must be them. Come in. *The door opened and it was them.* Ahh, welcome. *He spotted a girl.* Hmm. Who is this?

Zoey: This is Trinity. She's the hero we saw last night when we were fighting off Lady Wi-Fi. Trinity, this is Master Fu, the guardian of the Miraculous in Paris, France.

Trinity: Hi.

Master Fu: Hello. *They both shake hands.* You're all on time. The Temple Guardians would like to talk to you all. *He snapped his fingers and the portal appeared, showing the Temple Guardians.*

Yun: Hello, young miraculous holders, we appreciate you took time off your busy schedule to do this meeting.

Ai: We have figured out the vision that Roxy has been experiencing.

Marinette: Is this a good vision or bad?

Ai: It's a little mixture of both. We have deciphered what the vision is about. Here's a better look at what it is. *She points her finger out and took a clear picture of the girls and fairies.*

*

Roxy: It's the fairies from my vision

Lukas: Why were there fairies in your head?

Roxy: I don't know. I've been hearing voices and seeing visions of them.

Chatta: We've seen them before. Not even in the temple.

Jessica: Wonder what it means.

Layla: There are more fairies. I thought Roxy and I were the only fairies here.

Jordan: Guess the universe has a different analysis than you think.

Shren: They seem to be located on this specific Island. *He points his spear out and a picture of Tir Nan Og Island.*