Chapter 153: Heroes vs Antibug, Queen Wasp, and Miracle Queen

Right by the Eiffel Tower, people were screaming and running away in fear from the Wasps, some got stung and got paralyzed from the neck down, Queen Wasp hovered up in the air with her wasps.

Queen Wasp: They're not here.

Antibug: What? They should be here by now.

Miracle Queen: What can we do now? Keep doing what we're doing?

Antibug: Guess so. *Soon, a bright light came and hit Antibug, then Queen Wasp, and Miracle Queen. They hit the ground and moaned. * Who did that!? *Stella blew her finger and scowled at them. * Ugh. Figures. *They get up and looked at them. *

White Fang: Three villains?

Ladybug: I'm afraid so.

Antibug: You heard of one akumatized villain, why not 3 versions of the same person you dealt with?

Leo: Who are they?

Antibug: If you want to know so badly, then allow us to introduce ourselves to you all. *She threw her yoyo up and flew up on top of a lamppost. * I am Antibug. This is Queen Wasp, and this is Miracle Queen.

 This is Queen Wasp, and this is Miracle Queen

Ladybug: (Figures.)

Antibug: Enough talk. Let's end you all. *They start charging at them, but they evaded them. Antibug scowled and grunted as they missed them, she twirled her yoyo and threw it out, but Nabu pointed his staff out and blocked off the yoyo being thrown out. *

Leo: How do we deal with them?

Ladybug: This is a 3-way brawl. But we can do this. Specialists, deal with Antibug. The artifact that was akumatized is the earrings.

Sky: Alright.

Ladybug: Fairies, deal with Queen Wasp, the artifact is her hair comb.

Stella: A little bit of a fashion issue, with the hair most importantly, but okay.

Ladybug: And we'll deal with Miracle Queen, her artifact is the spinning top. *Mister Quills draw his katana sword. *

Mister Quills: Let's do this. *The three villains leap into action and everyone else spread out and faces them. *

Sky: She might be a slippery one to handle.

Antibug: Time to end this. *She gets out her sword and starts swinging it aloft at the Specialists, they avoided the sword swings. Queen Wasp summons large wasps, they start buzzing around. *

 *