Chapter 60: Training Day 1 and getting Sir Jokes-A-Lot

At the Place des Vosges, the others started talking and getting to know Trinity more.

Trinity: So, you two are fairies?

Layla: Yep.

Jordan: We were a little surprised at first, but overall, we were getting used to having fairies here.

Trinity: I thought fairies don't exist. They're just fairytales.

Layla: Guess the universe was wrong for that. Nobody had an idea that we're fairies.

Trinity: Really? Wow.

Tyler: So, you're into technology?

Trinity: It's my passion. I want to be a techno-wiz who knows the finance of gizmos and electronic devices. That's why I have a power crystal and my element of power is technology. *She showed them her power crystal, and they were all surprised at that.*

Lukas: I always wanted to know what it would be like to have technology power.

Trinity: Well, here it is. *She put the crystal back on her neck. She even noticed the Pixies.* And who are they?

Zoey: These are the Pixies. We bonded with them.

Trinity: Wow. I never knew Pixies would exist too.

Jordan: You'd be surprised by what else is in store for us.

Adrien: Where's Marinette? She was right behind us.

Bridgette: Probably something came up from her. She'll join us soon.

Trinity: (Hmm...)

At the Jardin des Tuileries, Ladybug looked around and she see Rena Rouge, Carapace, and Queen Bee meet up with Ladybug.

Ladybug: Good, you three are here.

Carapace: What's the trouble?

Ladybug: No trouble, Carapace. The reason I called you here is that I want to start your power training.

Queen Bee: What do you mean by power training? We're getting better at every battle.

Ladybug: You may be getting better, but with Syndrome gone and Scarlet Truther back and with her villains and akumatized villains much stronger, you'll have to double up your power and strength to be unbeatable.

Rena Rouge: Shouldn't be too hard. What kind of powers do we have?

Ladybug: Glad you ask. *She snapped her fingers and her grimoire book appeared.*

Rena Rouge: What's that?

Ladybug: My copy of the Ancient Grimoire. It shows the different power each miraculous holder possesses; some of us don't even know we have.

Carapace: Whoa.

Ladybug: Let's get started. *She opened the book on the Fox chapter.* Rena Rouge, you used one of your powers, right?