Chapter 35: Getting Befana and heading back to New York

In Luka's room, Luka go through his phone and a message popped up.

Luka: Huh. Trevor. *He opened the message.*

T: Hey, dude. We're at the skatepark. Wanna come?

L: I'll have to check with my mom. I'll reply when she says yes.

T: Sure thing. *Luka put the phone down and goes to the Livingroom where he sees his mom and dad on the couch.*

Luka: Mom?

Anarka: Yes, Laddy?

Luka: Is it alright if I go to the skatepark? My friends are already there.

Anarka: Sure. Have fun. But be back by dinner.

Luka: Okay. What time's dinner?

Anarka: 7:00.

Luka: Okay. *He walks back to his room and replies to Trevor saying he can come. He goes to his closet and grabs a skateboard, his helmet, and shoulder and knee pads.*

Plagg: You can roller skate?

Luka: Yeah. Not just bike ride, but I can also rollerblade ice skate, and skateboard.

Plagg: Whoa. You're cool.

Luka: Come on. *He opened his jacket pocket flap and Plagg go in the pocket and Cherie disappeared. He grabbed his skateboard and leave the Liberty boat; he gets on his skateboard and skate to the skate park. In the park, Layla and Zoe walk down the street for a little bit with Tempus and Amore next to them.*

Layla: Glad we dealt with Smokescreen and his smelly fog

Zoé: I know. One more whiff and I would've passed out from the spot. So... think Roxy get her Magix spells down?

Layla: She never told me about that. I'll ask her when I see her. Until then, I have to get ready for our next training session.

Zoé: What's that?

Layla: How to activate a Charmix.

Zoé: Charmix? What's that?

Layla: It's like a magical energy boost to your powers. Only when you accomplish something. I got my Charmix by getting over the fear of being alone.

Zoé: You were alone? *Layla nods her head yes to Zoé.* Whoa. That must be scary and something.

Layla: To me, yes. But I did what I had to do. My Charmix has a leaf-shaped pin with a pink gem in the middle and a pink gourd hip bag. I just say the word "Charmix", and it magically appeared.

Zoé: Wow. It's like my power crystal. *She showed Layla her power crystal.*

Layla: What does your crystal do? I thought you and the others have those fancy artifacts that those villains were after.