Chapter 81: Going to Tir Nan Og and weird abduction

In the Volcano Lair, the double doors opened, and Scarlet Truther walked out, drinking a mug of coffee.

Scarlet Truther: Another day, another failed attack. *She takes another sip of her coffee.*

Deker: Rough night?

Scarlet Truther: You have no idea. So, what do you have planned?

Deker: Nothing important. Just waiting for one of your failed attempts.

Scarlet Truther: Is that sarcasm or just a joke? *Deker shrugged his shoulders on that one.* Anyway, while I'm thinking of a villain to use in battle, I want to talk to you about this upcoming project I have planned for you.

Deker: What kind of project?

Scarlet Truther: Of getting the crystals and the Universal crystal to open any inner dimension.

Deker: Mm. Wonder what you got planned.

Scarlet Truther: Oh, you'll be surprised with what I got planned for you. Just be ready when it's time. I have a feeling those miraculous nerds won't know what will hit them when they at least expected.

In Master Fu's house, everyone came together, Master Fu opened the portal screen and revealed Ai, Shren, and Yun.

Master Fu: Thank you for scheduling this meeting again, Ai, Shren, and Yun.

Yun: It's our pleasure. We saw your last battle and we see that the old akumatized villains and Scarlet Truther's villains are becoming much more powerful.

Lukas: Well, we experienced what they were like.

Ai: But we're not too concerned about them, it's the fairies from Roxy's vision. *The picture revealed the fairies from Roxy's vision.* Now, this is a crucial point in your journey, and you have to have the power to see it through. *Master Fu lends Tyler his grimoire book, he opened it and shows Tir Nan Og Island.*

Tyler: This is what the Grimoire says "Tir Nan Og Island is a small island off the coast of Ireland

Tyler: This is what the Grimoire says "Tir Nan Og Island is a small island off the coast of Ireland." But it doesn't appear on any map.

Shren: Exactly. And on that island, you'll find the gate to reach the other fairies.