Chapter 3: Scarlet Truther's plan on revenge and heading back to the park

Outside on the sidewalk, the others start walking and the Pixies hover next to them.

Marin: We're going to the park, you guys wanna come?

Jessica: Not today. I promise my mom I help out for the day.

Aeon: Same.

Jordan: My parents are going out for lunch; I have to watch my sister for the day. Maybe next time.

Lukas: I'll come. I wanted to go to the park anyway.

Zoey: I'll come too.

Adrien: I'll come too. I have nothing much planned.

Luka: There's one thing I have to do and I'll be at the park.

Marinette: What's that?

Luka: Just going to see my friend, that's all.

Marinette: Okay. *He starts walking and Jessica, Aeon, and Jordan start walking too and Marinette, Adrien, Marin, Bridgette, Lukas, Zoey, Tyler, and Roxy walk to the park. In the Volcano Lair, all the villains were sitting and Scarlet Truther faced everyone and look at the screen.*

Scarlet Truther: Now, I assume you all know why we're all here?

Doris Zuel: Yeah.

Scarlet Truther: Well, I want revenge on those stupid Miraculous heroes. And I know you all want that too. *Everyone agreed to that.* The one thing that Syndrome wants were the miraculous. But, as you can see, battle after battle, you guys would swoop in and try to take them, but in the end, it failed.

Mucus Man: But what can we do? They're more powerful than all of us combined. A-choo! *He blows his nose with a tissue.* Bless me.

Scarlet Truther: We're going to do what we always do: Destroy them and take their miraculous. We will avenge Syndrome once and for all! *Everybody agreed to that.* But for that to happen. We'll need a lot of help to stop them. And I know a couple of villains for the job.

Desiree: Who are they?

Scarlet Truther: That's a surprise. I'll tell you about it later. But right now, we need to start planning a little comeback attack. I'll need someone. Not sure who yet, but just hold on for a second. *They understand and Scarlet Truther walked away and Deker follows her.*

Deker: You do have a plan, right?

Scarlet Truther: Yes. But it's not put together yet, it will be soon. But for now, I need a special something to make the job go by faster. *They walked to the lab.*

At the park, Alya and Lily were talking when Kim, Max, Nino, Rose, and Juleka walked by and said hi to them.

Nino: Who's she?

Alya: This is Lily, she's an old friend of mine.

Lily: Hi. *Soon, the others came back to the park.*

Alya: Hey, you're back.

Marinette: Yeah. Turns out it wasn't that long.

Alya: Okay.

Lukas: So, what are we going to do today?

Max: That's what we're trying to figure out.

Kim: I was thinking maybe going to the arcade. I heard they add a new game there and I want to try it.

Nino: We've been there already.

Lily: I know where we can go.

Alya: Where?

Lily: I was thinking maybe laser tag.

Lukas: Hey that sounds fun.

Alya: So, we agree? Laser tag? *Everyone answered yes to Alya.* Okay, let's go. *They all go do some laser tag, Marinette gets her phone and texts Luka saying "We all decided to go laser Tag. You should come." She sent him the message as they keep walking, Roxy decided to take Artu home, and she told them she'll catch up to them later.*

In the Volcano Lair, the double doors opened and she see the Henchmen and Scientists working on new gadgets and power potions.

Scarlet Truther: How's it going?

Henchmen #6: Just putting in the final touches to the object you wanted.

Scarlet Truther: Perfect. *Soon, Henchmen #6 put in the finishing touches.* Done. *He showed her the object he made for her.* Hmm. What is it?

Henchmen #6: it's a Butterfly Brooch

Scarlet Truther: A Butterfly Brooch? What good does that do?

Henchmen #6: Well, you know how Syndrome used the Butterfly miraculous to create his akumatized villains?

Scarlet Truther: Yes?

Henchmen #6: Well, this one will create a clone of the previous akumatized villain from the past. No butterflies are needed.

Scarlet Truther: Really? Any akunatize villain?

Henchmen #6: Yep.

Scarlet Truther: I'll do a little test run. *She put on the brooch and it starts to glisten and glow.* Hmm. Nothing happened.

Henchmen #6: You have to think of what villain you want to do the job.

Scarlet Truther: Okay. This one's easy. *She thinks of a villain and it hit her.* I think I got it. *Her hands glowed white and shot out her powers and made a white figure appear, which revealed The Bubbler.* Hmm. Not a bad figure. What's your name?

The Bubbler: I'm Bubbler

Scarlet Truther: The Bubbler? What do you do?

The Bubbler: I have the power of Bubbles. I have 2 different colors of bubbles: Green, you get caught and float up in the air, and red bubbles, which are fire bubbles.

Scarlet Truther: Impressive. You'll do just fine. Come with me, I have a job for you. *The Bubbler followed her out and Deker walked out too.* (Prepare for an ultimate comeback, you pathetic wimps.)