Chapter 40: Felix and Bridgette's outing and getting Ice Age

In Marinette's house, the doorbell rang.

Marin: Who's at the door?

Bridgette: I'll go see who it is. *She stands up and goes to the front door and looks out the door hole. It was Felix.* Felix? *She opened the door, and it is Felix.* Felix? What are you doing here?

Felix: I decided that I would take you out on a date.

Bridgette: Really? What's the occasion? Is this your way of making us get... Do you know?

Felix: Not that part. I know we haven't been the best couple since we dated, but I want to try it again. If you're okay with that, that is.

Bridgette: I've been thinking about it and it's okay with me to start over. Only this time, let's take things slow.

Felix: Agree. So, are you ready?

Bridgette: Just a second. *She leaves the doorway and goes to the Livingroom.* Aunt Sabine?

Sabine: Yes, Bridgette?

Bridgette: I'm going out with Felix. Just want to know if that's okay.

Sabine: It's fine. Have fun.

Bridgette: Okay. Thanks. *She walks back to the doorway and faces Felix.* Let's go.

Felix: She's okay with that?

Bridgette: Yeah. *She closes the door and they both leave.* So, where to first?

Felix: A little walk down the street and to the park.

Bridgette: Okay. *They start walking down the street first.*

In the Cherry Blossom field, Roxy and Layla are now Charmix fairies.

Master Fu: Okay, so channel your Charmix power. This will help you boost your powers and make them more powerful. Layla, I assume you got a Charmix power?

Layla: Yes.

Master Fu: Show us.

Layla: Okay. Iridescent Blade! *She raises her arms and forms a stream of Morphix that goes into the air.*

Master Fu: What about you, Roxy?

Roxy: I got a little something. Not sure how many Charmix spells I have.

Master Fu: Let me see what I can find. *He snapped his fingers and made the Grimoire appear, it opened by itself and showed the Fairy of Animals page.* I'm looking at your section and it shows you have 4 Charmix spells. One of them is the Inner Roar. Try that one.

Roxy: Okay. *Her hands glowed green.* Inner roar! *She raises her arms up and also forms a stream of green energy appeared.*

*