Chapter 41: Heroes vs Ice Age

In Paris, France, Ice Age starts freezing things, and people in the ice, Ice Age laugh evilly.

Ice Age: Oh, my ice powers are much more powerful than ever. Not even those Miraculous twerps could ever stop me.

Leo: You might want to rethink that. *Ice Age turned around and he sees them.*

Ice Age: You're the Miraculous heroes I've been told to destroy and take your miraculous. Allow me to introduce myself. *He formed an ice ramp and get close to them.* I am Ice Age. The ice-cold villain. I will freeze all of Paris and you if you don't gimme the miraculous!

Mister Quills: Not a chance, frostbite.

Ice Age: Then enjoy the cold! *He shoots out ice and they all evade the ice blast, they all take a knee and scowl at Ice Age.*

Firefly: Well, that was unexpected.

Blue Feather: Bologna, let's melt this ice cube.

Ice Age: I'd like to see you try. Think fast! *He shoots out ice crystals, and they evade the ice crystals, Cristy shoots out her power at Ice Age, he blocked the blast and he fires his ice blast at Cristy, she evades the blast and she gasped.* Time to turn you all into Miraculous popsicles! *He shoots out an ice blast, and Roxy flies up.*

Dovelei: Any idea how to stop him without being frozen?

Ladybug: Just give it your all until I have a plan at least.

Roxy: Wolf Talon! *She shoots an aquamarine wolf-shaped energy beam at Ice Age, he freezes the blast and Roxy gasps.*  That didn't work at all.

Ice Age: Not so bright on your power move I'm afraid

Ice Age: Not so bright on your power move I'm afraid. Now hold still so I can freeze you.

Firefly: Freeze this. Light blast! *He throws out 2 balls of light at Ice Age, he grunted and covered his eyes.*

Ice Age: Aaah! My eyes!

Firefly: I blinded him. He won't see for much longer.

Ice Age: Your stupid light stunned my eyes. You're lucky I can still see. But I can still finish you off myself. *He shoots out an ice lightning bolt, it hit Blue Feather, she exclaimed and fell back.*