Chapter 151: Dealing with Princess Justice and closing up bakery

On the Seine Canal Bridge, they are all de-transformed, they feed their Kwamis and Pixies too.

Jordan: That was a tough one. Is this what you guys have been doing?

Marinette: Pretty much every day.

Jordan: Oh.

Tecna: We're gonna head back to the hotel. Headmistress' gonna call us soon.

Marinette: Okay. *They leave the bridge and head back to the Grand Paris Hotel, while the rest head back to the Liberty. *

Marin: Guess we're going home too?

Marinette: Yeah. We promised Dad that we helped out with the closing. Better go get Timmy and head home.

Luka: I'll tell my mom you guys left.

Marinette: Okay. *She, Marin, Bridgette, and Fei walked down from the bridge, they spotted Timmy with the others, they walked up to him and told him that they were going home. He nods his head and goes with them. Marinette's amulet glistened and her eyes changed red again. *

Nino: Well, that was unexpected

Nino: Well, that was unexpected. *He wrapped his arm around Alya. *

Alya: Yeah, it was. We better head home too. We should see a movie sometime.

Ivan: Sounds good to me.

Alya: Great, let's go. *She and Nino walked home together, then Ivan and Mylene walked home too, Rose kisses Rose goodbye and headed home. Juleka, Michael, and Aria walked back inside the Houseboat. *

Anarka: Well, the bedrooms are good, nothing too bad in the kitchen, and the basement is good

Anarka: Well, the bedrooms are good, nothing too bad in the kitchen, and the basement is good. Nothing too valuable is damaged. But just what was that we just saw earlier?

Luka: It was a Kraken.

Anarka: A Kraken? Why, I haven't seen one of those things for quite some time. My mother told me stories of how she saw one up close during her Navy days.

Othiteka: That old bat would tell you anything that's not even true.

Anarka: Hey, that's my mother you're talking to. And she's not crazy. *She walked to the kitchen and get started on dinner. Outside of the bakery, they walked to the door, when Marinette stopped, and felt a sharp pain in her head, she put her hands on her head and grunted a little bit. *