Chapter 134: Telling everybody the truth and getting Stoneheart

Outside, everyone started walking, the Pixies were flying after their bonded heroes. Bridgette looked down, Piff sits on her shoulder and hugged her cheek. Bridgette looked at Piff and grinned. Caramel looked at Jordan, holding his face, he looked at Caramel, then grinned at her. Lockette hovered next to Marinette and sit on her shoulder, Marinette grinned after that.

Layla: Hey, listen. Think Paris could use a little "believing"?

Marinette: I don't know. Not everyone ever believes in magic. Or fairies like you guys.

Jordan: People think Fairies are just fake and just stories. *Jessica side-eyed him and elbowed his arm. * Ow. What? It's just what they are.

Jessica: You didn't have to say it like that. It's offensive to them. *She looked at the others. * No offense.

Stella: It's okay. Back in Gardenia, we made people believe in us in just seconds. We could probably help Paris though, just to improve our powers when going against any villains.

Tecna: If it's possible, Stella.

Lukas: I'm sure people will be convinced once you use your magic on them. French people can be stubborn at times. Honest opinion. *Zoey rolled her eyes. *

Zoey: (Why are we even siblings?) *They all decided to go to the park and get to know the Winxs a little bit more. Bridgette side-eyed Marinette. *

Bridgette: Think we should tell them?

Marinette: Right now?

Bridgette: Yeah. I'm tired of keeping this for so long. It's bad enough our parents kept this from us for years and our aunt and uncle told us the truth.

Marinette: Okay, if you're sure about that.

???: Tell us what? *They looked at the others and Marinette and Bridgette looked at each other and them. In the Bakery, Fei washed her hands and go to Tom. *

Tom: Okay. I already baked the dough for the cannolis. Do you mind adding in the cream filling and the chocolate chips?

Fei: Sure. *She gets the piping bag and starts adding in the filling, then sprinkles some chocolate chips on the inside. She kept going on the rest of the shells. Up on the counter, Mushu scurried across and he sighed. *

Mushu: Are we almost done for the day?

Mulan: Just another 1/2 an hour. We're close.

Mushu: Okay. (Hate working on a Friday). *Soon, the next customer went up to the counter and placed an order. *

Mulan: Here's your cupcakes, ma'am.

Female customer: Thank you. These look great. *She takes the box and leaves the bakery. *

In the park, Marinette and Bridgette decided to tell them the truth.