Prologue

Let's recap from part 3 of the sequel, the heroes have been dealing with new and old villains and the last of the akumatized villains. But one battle changed the turns of events: The battle with Scarlet Truther 2.0, the first time the battle happened, the miraculous were ruined by her. Luckily, Master Fu managed to go to the Guardian's Temple and ask them and the Pixies for help and they fixed them and made them indestructible too. So, the heroes were back and with a little help from the Pixies, nothing would ever stop them from defeating Syndrome and his army of villains. There were some surprises along the way on their mission, they all noticed and found out something, they met a girl name Roxy who showed up unexpectedly in a battle with Toxitea, who turned out to be a Believix fairy. As the last few battles went by, it was time for the ultimate battle between all the villains and Syndrome, with the help from Mulan with the Dragon amulet, Ladybug and the others managed to defeat Syndrome and end all evil.

Now we move on to the trilogy story, just when you thought evil was completely over, well it turns out to be a turn of events. At the beginning of the story, you'll see everything is a normal day, like any other day. But unfortunately, a normal day never last long. Unfortunately, Scarlet Truther is back and wants revenge on the Miraculous heroes in Paris, France after the last battle they encountered, and causes the end of Syndrome. For her task, she will use the old villains and possibly new villains to do the task at hand. Also in this story, you'll see new heroes, new villains, and akumatized ones, and other stuff in the story that you've never seen before from the first book and in the 3-part sequel stories. Now the main question is: Will they be able to save and protect Paris once again and stop Scarlet Truther's wrath of revenge? Let's see where the story will take us to.

Now, the story begins in 3,2,1. Enjoy the trilogy.