Chapter 174: Master Fu's plan and turning Marinette into Princess Justice

In the Volcano Lair, Deker watched from the screen 2 ships and wind riders flying to Rio. Deker hummed.

Deker: So that's their pathetic plan! Scarlet Truther, I have a job for you. And I think certain villains might be useful as well.

Scarlet Truther: What villains do you need? *She turned a page of her magazine. *

Deker: Send in the Trix and get the other villains ready for another war in Paris. Let's just say that this will end once and for all without anybody saving them all.

Scarlet Truther: You got it. *She gets up and gets the Trix first. * (Prepare for Paris' downfall.)

Marinette: (Be careful, everybody.)

Back in Paris, France, The Temple Guardians stayed with Master Fu and watched the process through a magic orb.

Ai: You choose a very good next generation of heroes.

Master Fu: It's based on skills and if they have a kind heart. Not all people are like that.

Shren: Just hope nothing too personal is gonna happen. Have you already translated the message to Princess Amentia?

Yun: Yes. They should be in Rio soon. *In the air, Sky and Brandon fly across the sky. *

Sky: All right, we'll expect you guys to be waiting at the rendezvous point. Once Princess Amentia helps us out...

Timmy: ...we'll be ready to come charging in.

Lukas: Should we exploit other options?

Zoey: Other options like what?

Lukas: I don't know, maybe try another way of getting into the Volcano?

Nabu: It's the only way of getting inside, if not... we won't get to Marinette in time. *Lukas sighed. On the Island, Sky and Brandon landed and they spotted Princess Amentia. *

Princess Amentia: Ahh, visitors. What brings you here?

Sky: Princess Amentia, we're the Specialists, we want to say that Yun, the Temple Guardian told us about your Tunnel worms.

Princess Amentia: Ahh, yes. I got his message. You're here for my Tunnel worms, correct?

Brandon: Yes.

Princess Amentia: Very well then. Come with me. *They followed Princess Amentia to the Tunnel Worms. *In Master Fu's house, Wayzz and Tsuuru watched Master Fu and are confused too. *

Wayzz: And so, they've all left? We're surprised you didn't go with them.

Master Fu: They're very strong children, Wayzz. I just know they'll be able to hold out on their own long enough.

Tsuuru: Hold out long enough for what, Master?

Master Fu: Long enough for me to finish preparing a little surprise for Deker.

Wayzz: And what's that? *Master Fu cleared his throat and started walking with his cane. *

Master Fu: Come, you two. We have much to do. *They followed Master Fu. *

Back in the air, the Hawk landed on the Island.

Musa: This is the Island?

Bridgette: Yep. This is where Scarlet Truther took us to. Bet the lair is still in the Volcano.

Timmy: Well, we're here.

Bloom: But where are Sky and Brandon?

Jessica: Bet they're talking to Princess Amentia. Hopefully, they know what they're doing and not screwing it up.