Chapter 109: Friends coming over and the family truth

Meanwhile, in Marinette's house, Lele and Yao were talking when Tom came back from the bakery, he sees everybody in the Livingroom.

Sabine: Oh, hey honey.

Tom: Hello. Just put everything up in the bakery before we open back up.

Sabine: Okay.

Bridgette: I miss you guys.

Lele: We miss you too. We wished you could come back home with us, but...

Yao: We already decided that you should stay here with your aunt and uncle for a while. But... there's something we have to tell you.

Bridgette: You do? *Lele and Yao looked at each other and Bridgette. * I feel like something's wrong.

Lele: It's nothing wrong just... something that we've been... keeping from you for 16 years ago. *Marinette and Marin looked at each other and Lele and Yao. *

Bridgette: What? What is it? *Lele looked worried, and tears start to wield up. *

Sabine: Lele, Yao. I think it's time we should tell her. She needs to know they all should know.

Bridgette: Know what?

Marin: Wait. Why does it involve us?

Tom: It's something that we have been keeping from all of you. *Yao cleared his throat. *

Yao: Bridgette... we're not your... biological parents. *Bridgette eyes were wide open, everyone else was shocked as well. *

Bridgette: Wha... what are you saying? *Lele sighed and look sad. *

Lele: What we're saying is that... you're not... our daughter. *Bridgette gasped as tears start to form. *

In Place des Voges, some more people walked to the park, they were Alix, Kim, Max, Rose, Juleka, and Mylene.

Alya: Hey, guys.

Kim: Hey, what's up?

Nino: Nothing much. We thought about going to the End of Summer Carnival this year.

Kim: That's happening now?

Nino: No, but by next weekend. Here's a flyer that's hanging up all over the city. *He showed them the flyer for the End of Summer carnival. *

Kim: Sounds awesome

Kim: Sounds awesome. We should all go.

Alix: A carnival sounds fun. I think we should all go.

Lukas: Cool. *Everyone else agreed with that. *

Lila: Carnivals are fun. Too bad I'll miss it when I'm out of here.

Rose: Aw, it would be a shame if you miss it. *Lila pretends to be sad. *

Lila: (Suck-ups. They'll believe anything from me.)

Mylene: Let's visit Marinette and the others. I'm sure there's something we can all do together. *