Last Night

A door opened and Aiden appeared out of it, with a towel wrapped around him and his body was dripping wet with water. I sat up and our eyes met. He walked around the room and opened the drawer, pulling out a shirt. I started staring at his flawless body, and perfectly toned abs. I shook my head, clearing up my thoughts and looked at him.
"How did I get here?" I managed to speak up, breaking the silence and he turned towards me. 
"You don't remember anything?" He asked while raising his eyebrows.
"N-no. What happened? And.. why am I wearing this shirt?" All I remembered from last night was getting into the taxi and the car started driving and when I woke up, I was here, wearing Aiden's shirt? Who changed my clothes?
"The maids changed your dress." He said while buttoning his shirt and walked into the closet.

He came out, wearing a black pant with the shirt of the same color. He smirked while looking at me, his eyes never leaving mine. "What?" I said and he looked away, leaving me confused once again. 

POV - Aiden.

Last night.

My cell phone rang up and I picked it up to see Isabella's name on the caller ID. Why was she calling me? I quickly picked up in a hurry to know if everything was okay.
"Hello?" She said. Hearing her voice was soothing to my ears, but she sounded different.
"Isabella." I said while she giggled on the phone. Was she drunk?
"Heyy Aiden" She slurred and continued laughing foolishly. Oh she was definitely drunk.

"Where are you?" I asked, while she yelled at a distance. I was having no idea of what was happening at the other end, but I definitely knew that she had put herself at risk. 

Anyone could hurt her, and do bad things to her while taking advantage of her state at the moment. The thought made my fists clench.

"I'm sorry, I dropped the phone in the car." She said while snickering. 
"Who's car are you in?
" I asked with worry in my voice and she continued talking to someone else.
"Isabella, answer me." I roared at her.
"Ugh, why do you treat me like a child." She scoffed, making my anger rise.
"How much did you drink?" 

"I don't know...like a.. whole bottle?" She said and giggled on the phone and my eyes open wide. A whole bottle? What was she even thinking?
"God, you're trashed." I say while running my fingers through my hair.
"Where are you right now?" I ask her in a serious tone, but she doesn't manage to care at all. 

"I'm in a car."
"Jesus, which car?" I was frustrated by her right now.
"Okay, I have to go. Byee." 
"Whe-"  I'm cut off when she ends the call. I growl and slam the table. I quickly call Tyler and order him to track her down.
After a few minutes I hear the door knock and Tyler comes in.
"Boss, she's in New York."  She's is New York? What could she possibly be doing here?
"She's driving to the outskirts." Why was she coming towards here?
"Tell our people to keep a check, if they see a car with her." I say and he nods, as he leaves the room.

After half an hour or so, one of our recruit came over in my room and told me that a car was waiting outside. It was her; I rushed downstairs and walked towards the gate. I saw her leaning on the car and wearing a black dress and had a bottle in her hand. She looked incredible but could barely stand due to the alcohol. Her face lightened up when she saw me.
"Come on, we're going to the room." I said while grabbing the bottle from her hand, despite the effort she put in to not let go of the alcohol.

I carried her upstairs to my room and laid her on the bed. She looked at me while grinning and managed to pull her dress, revealing her underclothes. She was fucking beautiful. I tried to look away but she held my hand as she laid on the bed.
"Take me." She said while giggling and spreading her legs. I smirked with my eyes open wide, due to what she said.

"You shouldn't have drank that much, go to sleep." I say while walking away from her but she pulls me towards her.
"Please." she begs while looking in my eyes. I couldn't resist but I knew that she would regret it once the effect of alcohol reduces.
I walk away from her and pull out a shirt from the drawer and put in on her while she lies on the bed, almost asleep.
"Aiden?" She says with a drowsy voice and I turn to look at her.
"Can you.. kiss me?" She says with a wide grin and I raise my eyebrow, I wasn't able to process if it was her who said it.

I walk towards her while my eyes were still fixed on her. I bend down and kiss her forehead, but instead she pulls me towards her and our lips crash, I could taste the alcohol in her mouth and our tongues tangled passionately. I drew back while she stared me, wanting more. But deep down I knew that it was the alcohol which made her do these things.
"Goodnight, Isabella." I saw while switching off the lights and leaving the room.

_____________

Hey Guys! This was a really long chapter 😂 but I hope you enjoyed reading this. I've been waiting to write this scene for a long time!! Don't forget to vote and comment, I'll be posting new chapters soon! x