Faith

"Hey, it's okay. It's just a dream." I could see the tension on her face, I held her hand letting her know that I was here. Fuck, this girl is beautiful.
She grips my hand tightly, and I gently place a kiss on her forehead without her noticing.

Something comes up in my mind, I get up and leave the room. I don't want to fall for her, fighting this feeling was torture for me. But I knew that love could make me weak.
I shouldn't be close to her, I keep reminding this to myself but still, I want to be as close to her as possible.

POV - Isabella

I wake up, panting, realizing that I had a bad dream. I look around, and sigh. Aiden's mother was coming home from a trip today.

I get up from my bed and leave the room to go downstairs for breakfast. I happen to see Tyler who was sitting on the table, eating his bowl of cereal.
"Is this what gangsters eat for breakfast?" I ask him while having a big smirk on my face. He looked at me and chuckled.
"Good morning to you too." he said while laughing.
"Good morning." I roll my eyes.
"And yes, Cap'n crunch is a great breakfast for gangsters." he looks and me and winks, I let out a giggle as I sit.

We were having a great conversation, and the bell rings.
"It must be Aiden mother!" I yell and Tyler laughs at my excitement.
It rush to the door, and open it to see Maria. 

"Hi!" I greet her with a big smile on my face.
"Hi! It's so good to see you." She smiles back. And I hug her. I could feel that she felt a bit awkward while hugging me, but all I needed right now, was someone like my mother to be near me.

I turn to see Aiden with an expression of disgust on his face, when he saw me and his mom hugging. "What the hell?" he says with a lot of confusion on his face.
Me and Maria laugh a little while looking at each other.
"Hijo, are you taking good care of her?" she asks, as she hugs Aiden.
"That's the first question you ask me, after coming from a long trip, mama?" Aiden asks her, with a slight grin over his face.
Maria chuckles, "Si, lei è molto bella" she says with a smirk. And I blush, trying to hold my smile. 
Aiden looks at me with a smirk on his face. "You understand Italian?" he asks me, looking at my red face. "Just the basic." I say and he nods. His mother giggles.

"Come mama, I'll carry your bags to the room." Aiden says, as he carries the bags to his mother's room, and she follows him. I get on with the day, with absolutely nothing to do.
Good thing, Maria came. I'll have someone to share my feelings with.

POV - Aiden

I carry mother's bags to her room and she follows me. I enter her room and place the bags on her table.
"So, mama tell me about the trip." I say as she places her handbag on the table.
"It was amazing! I went to a lot of places and had a good time." she says and I smile.
"Ah, hijo. You've fallen for her, I can see this." she says, and my heart starts pounding.
"No, mama. What are you saying." I try to deny what she just said.

"You think I don't see love?" she raises her eyebrows and I sigh.
"Aye, hijo. You are thinking about what your papa told you, right?" she says and I look at her. She was saying the truth.
My father had taught me not to fall in love, he said that love made a person weak.

"Yes mama. I think he was right." I say, while looking at her.
"Your father was correct in many things. Love wasn't one. If you care about her, you have to tell her. Love doesn't make you weak, it makes you powerful when that person supports you when no matter how many difficulties cross your path." she says, and I gently smile at her. I get up and leave her room.

My father was the one who taught me how to become the person I am today. He was not a good man, but I always respected him, no matter whatever he put me through I managed to live with him. My mother is a strong women, she helped me go through my tough times when father was cruel to me. 
I snap back from my thoughts when I saw Tyler run towards me.

"Boss." Tyler says with his eyes wide open.
"What is it?" I ask him
"They- they have taken her." he says while panting.
"What?!" how the hell have they taken Isabella away! 
"Isabella?" I ask him and he nods.
"Fuck!" I roar and stomp towards my office.

I keep searching for the blueprints of the Perez mafia base. 
"How the hell could they just take her away?!  Where are the fucking guards, they are supposed to be working!" I shout at Tyler and he remains silent.
"Answer me!" I grab him by his collar and he looks at me.
"I don't know!" he shouts back.
I release him, and sit on the chair while holding my head in my hands.

"I'm going to fucking kill her father." I growl, the rage was rushing in my blood and all I wanted was to have her father's head in my hands.

___________

Hey everyone! I hope you're enjoying the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. I'll be posting the new chapters soon! x