Mine

"Did you.." I could barely even speak, my heart was pounding.

"Baby, let me explain." He walked towards me as I flinched away from him and he stopped. Normally, my heart would've melted from his words but I was not going to fall for that at the moment.
"No, don't you say that to me." My breath was shaking as I managed to get up from the bed and walk away from him. I could still hear him calling out my name as I avoided it and went out of the house.

Tears were pouring down my eyes. I was responsible for such a big thing, the blood of a man was on my hands now. 
Even after I told Aiden not to do anything to him, he did. And the worst part is that he hid it from me. The bruises I saw on Aiden's arm. Everything was starting to make sense now.

I heard the door open and Aiden followed me in the field. 
As soon as I started walking away, he sped up and stood in front of me, holding me in place as I managed to let go off his grip but he was too strong.

"Let me go!" I cried out.
"I won't, until you get to know the truth." He growled as I tried to let go off his firm clasp.
"I told you not to...I-" I tried to breathe.
"You told me not to kill him. So I didn't." He said with his expressions still. Why did he have such a cold heart?

I was left with no words. I tried to calm down as he gently took me in his embrace, I wanted to push him away but at the same time, I knew that it won't be any good since he was way stronger than me.
A while later when my tears stopped, he looked at me and pleaded me to come inside so that he could explain it all to me. I don't know what was to be explained, but I didn't have much choice other than doing as he says. So I followed him inside.

I was sitting on the couch with him, waiting for him to start speaking about the incident.
I had a blanket wrapped around me as it was too cold.
"When you told me all about him, the rage inside me grew so much that I couldn't handle it. I wanted to kill him because he did the mistake to lay a finger on you." He said as I noticed the way he was talking. He was filled with anger as he continued on speaking.

"So when you fell asleep, I went to see him." I remembered the incidents of the night as he spoke.
"When I got there, I talked to him all about your history with him and the incident that took place back in the nightclub. He apologized to me about the way he treated you there since he didn't have any idea that you were mine."
'Mine.' His words made me flush. 

"But soon, he started speaking about how you're affecting me and what he would do to you if you weren't in my protection." He sighed. 
"That was it, Isabella." He looked at me, "I lost it completely." 
"When he started saying all those things, I couldn't handle it anymore. Though, he was a bit drunk but no one dares to speak of you as such." He said. I was listening all this time with my eyes widened.

"I smacked him, punched him and soon he was bleeding. I was about to kill him, but didn't." Oh, he really kept his promise didn't he? My subconscious was shouting at myself for the stupidity I took part in. "Then I took him to base, tortured him some more until he was on the verge of death." He said.

Silence fell in the room. I was trying to imagine what must've happened to Luke, and Aiden was observing me, trying to get a hold of my reactions. He grew frustrated with me not saying anything, probably thinking that I'm not talking to him or such.

"Fuck! Isabella, he said he wanted to rape you then and there." He gritted his teeth as my eyes widened and I let out a gasp, hearing his words.
"Look, I didn't do anything without a reason. So, it's better you accept it and let it go. Don't ruin the day thinking of him, he got what he deserved." He said and got up from the couch, leaving the room and I was all alone.

___________