Love

When he parted his lips, I pressed mine to his and slid my tongue inside. A groan came from deep in his chest, his hands tightening on my hips.

I pulled back, trying to catch my breath. But before I caught it, I leaned in and kissed him again. Lazy and wet, I licked inside his mouth. His hand cupped the back of my head, and he sucked on my tongue. I moaned, my fingers running down his bare chest. 

I was so full of him, and with his mouth on mine I felt overwhelmed. Complete. Consumed. And I never wanted to come up for air. 

He took me in his embrace as I wrapped my legs around his waist, his hand holding me from my behind and our lips never leaving each other's touch.
He pushed me against the wall as the water was flowing down my body, everything was wet, messy and hot.

He carried me outside the shower, and entered the room; there really wasn't a meaning for the shower. 
He lowered me onto the soft sheets and walked over to the nightstand, grabbing a foil packet from one of the drawers, he tore the packet and pulled out a condom from it.

I was burning up with want and lust as I watched him place the condom onto his length. 
His gaze met mine as he came closer to me and I sat up, resting my hands on either side of him, I leaned forward and kissed him as he ran his hands through my hair, holding them in place.

 My breasts brushed his chest, sending sizzles of pleasure through me. I ground down on his erection. It spread a fire through me that made me drop my head and dig my fingers into the sheets. He groaned so deeply that I felt it vibrate through his chest.

I'd ground down hard enough the head of his erection had slipped inside of me. He was so big it stung. A tremble rolled through me, my exhales heavy and uneven. My fingers curled on his abs as I sank onto him another inch. As the pain faded into a delicious fullness, a throaty sigh escaped me. 

I slid further as half of his length disappeared inside me, my breaths were erratic in the need for air. And then, with a growl, he tossed me onto my back and thrust all the way inside of me.

I cried out as he pushed himself inside me. I was too full and he was so deep that I could feel him in my stomach.  His ragged breaths fanned my neck while he remained still.

He held me by a fistful of hair at my nape and then slid in and out of my heat as I moaned loudly. 
"You're so fucking tight."
"All mine." His words sent a wave of heat across my body as my nails dig into the back of his skin.

Pressure inside me was building up and would soon explode inside me. I couldn't take it any longer. Each time he slid inside me, my breath grew quicker as my hips met the pace.

I couldn't hold back anymore; A wave washed over me as my breaths grew erratic.
The orgasm was long and heat pulsed through my body, sending tingles of ecstasy through every inch of my skin.

I needed him so much that I had fallen in love with this man. 
I remembered what Tyler told me about love; You can't imagine a world without that person, and I couldn't imagine a world without him. He was everything I ever needed and I needed him so much that I would give up everything else just to be with him.

He slows his thrusts, his eyes burning with concern. "Bell, what's wrong? Am I hurting you?"
It's only then I notice the tears slipping down my cheeks, and I shake my head.
"Why are you crying? Do you want me to stop?" He said as I shake my head and he ran a thumb across my cheek, brushing away the tear.

"Aiden, I-" My breath was trembling while his gaze settled on me, observing me.
"What is it?" His voice filled with concern as he lay on top of me, motionless.

I looked into his eyes and ran my fingers along his hair. 
"I love you." I breathed as his eyes stilled on me. "I love you and I've fallen-" I was stopped by his lips smashing onto mine as he kissed me passionately; A kiss so lustful that I moaned from his taste; A kiss I had never experienced before. 

__________