Marry

I glanced at him and found him staring me this whole time, looking for my reactions.
"We're having dinner on a yacht?" I breathed as he nodded and led me towards the boat as I stepped onto the stairs and entered it.

The memory of the last time we were here flashed through my mind as I flushed. This was the fist place I ever felt the touch of his hands and the heat that follows his trace. I shook my head while trying to focus on something else other than his addictive touch.

We walked further as I looked around, the yacht was decorated with hundreds of flowers and candles lit up to enhance the beauty of it. It was just mesmerizing and so beautiful.

I looked around while trying to process why all of this was here and turned back to face Aiden who had his eyes on me the whole time.

"What is all this?" I asked with a gentle smile on my lips and the corner of his lips tipped up.

"I love you, bell. And I fell in love with you the day I laid my eyes on you, I've dreamed about you everyday, wanting to keep you close to me, love and protect you as long as I live." He breathed as I felt my heart skip a beat.

His words made my eyes tear up in happiness, the content and solace I felt with this man was somehow telling me that we were made for each other. 

I moved closer to him as he cupped my face in his hands, then I kissed him as passionately as I could, my tongues slipped in his mouth as I tasted him, took in all of his scent which was like a drug to me. He finally drew back and searched for something in his pockets and pulled out a small box from it. I kept my gaze on him as he searched for something in my eyes, but I was left blank having no idea what was happening. 

He knelt down and I widened my eyes as he opened the box, revealing a ring with a big diamond on it which sparkled in the night. I covered my mouth with my hands in shock as he pulled on a gentle smile on his lips. 

"I've never knelt for a woman before, bell. And now I know you're the right one for me. I promise you to keep you safe forever and I'll devote myself to you." He looked into my eyes and that was the moment I saw pure love in his blue ocean eyes. There wasn't a single flicker of that cold gaze anymore that I always saw; It was just pure love.

There was a note written on the box which read, 'You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.' A quote from pride and prejudice. My heart was pounding quicker by the moment as I felt my eyes tear up.

It was so perfect that it almost felt like a dream. I still couldn't process everything happening right now. My hear was beating quicker by the moment and my pulse was racing at the highest speed.

"Marry me?" He said as I knelt down beside him, crying happy tears and I kissed him while wrapping my arms around his neck. 
My life never had a meaning until I met this man and now I knew that he was the only one I would stay with, my entire life and never leave his embrace.

"Yes." I breathed and a soft giggle escaped my lips as I saw that gaze in his eyes. He kissed me once more before sliding the ring on my finger and I admired its beauty. It was the most beautiful ring I had ever seen and anyone could tell by the looks of it that it must've cost him a million.

"I love you." I breathed as rested my palm on his chest and looked into his eyes.
"And I love you." He said and pulled my lips into a deep kiss. 

This was the best day of my life and I was the luckiest woman on earth since I was going to marry the man I loved the most. 

The day I first met him, he was just a ruthless and cold man to me, but as I got closer to him I saw the depth in his eyes, the life he had to live and got to know that the devil still has a heart and I would now keep it all for myself from now on. 

__________