Cold

Why would my father give me control of the only thing he never wanted me to have?
Aiden fixed his stare at me. "He always wanted you to be excluded from every thing, his every business and the mafia. I've solved that for you." He said and I sat there, dumbfound. Not having any idea how this happened.
"But, how?" I said trying to steer my confusion. He looked at me.
"I forced him do so." He said in a calm voice. How could he be so calm in a situation like this?

"I know your brain is flooding with questions, but do as I say. Sign the papers and get the properties under your control. You'll need those." He said while raising his eyebrow, his gaze was cold and deathly serious.
"Why are forcing me to do all this? I don't want those stupid properties my father always desired to take away from me. I don't give a shit about those." I hissed. I didn't realize what I was speaking the words just came out of my mouth because of the rage filled in me when I heard about all this and memories of my father ran through my mind, how he always cursed me and told me that I wouldn't get anything from him. 

He just sat there giving me an ice cold stare, making my anger rise more than before.
"And who do you even think you are? You get all sweet and then in a matter of a few seconds you pull me into every single thing you want me to do. But now, I won't do it. This is my decision and this is my family matter. You're just keeping me here without no reason, you just wanted to kidnap me and then kill my father, didn't you?" I snarled at him and he looked at me with silent but fire in his eyes, I could see that he was angry.

He rose from the chair and walked towards me, my heart started pounding because I knew that I spoke more than necessary and I didn't know what was about to happen at the moment.
He stopped in front of me looking at me straight in eye. He was always silent but his eyes spoke so much more.
"Sometimes I get the impression you forget who I am. If I want something, I get it. I would have kidnapped you that day or some other one. It was just a matter of time and methods. I didn't kidnap you to just kill your father and annex his properties, I saved you from his merciless actions."
"And if you see this as a worthless attempt to save you, then you're free to go." He said while pointing at the door. Anger burst in me and I looked at him with rage.

"You want me to go? Well then I'll be delighted to." I said and stomped towards the door
"You read my mind" he grinned happily. My heart ached as I turned around and walked to my room.
I saw Laura standing on front of me with a tray laced with breakfast. The thought of food made me starve but I was in so much anger that I walked towards the door to my room and shut it behind.
I ran towards the closet and tears poured down as I managed to grab a bag and stuffed all my clothes in it.
I heard a knock on the door and I ignored it, while carrying on with my work. 
"Isabella?" I heard Laura and she knocked again. Frustrated, I let out a sigh and walked towards the door to open it.

She stood there with the tray in her hand and I looked at her. 
"What's wrong?" she asked and I gestured to come inside the room, she sat down the bed and placed the tray on the table.
I started packing my clothes and she frowned.
"Why are you packing up? Are you going somewhere?" she asked, addled.
"Home." I let out a sigh and sat beside her.
"You're-- why?"
"Why am I staying here? This isn't my home, Laura. I don't belong here, I'm just roaming around these corridors without any work and I feel alienated here." I said and she looked at me, her expressions were telling me that she wasn't at all happy with me going away. But why was she unhappy?

"I know I'm not in the position to ask you, but.. what happened between you two?" she asked and I looked at her.
"I know you're leaving because something happened between you two." I sighed and she sat beside me, waiting for me to respond.

______________