Tight

"It's amazing." I breathed as I closed the distance between us and he did the same, while his eyes were fixed on mine.

An: Sexual scenes ahead😉

He cupped my face in his hands, bringing me closer to him as our lips touched and I followed his lead. He was gentle yet his eyes were filled with desire.
I felt him lifting me, without breaking the kiss. I opened my eyes to see him walk toward the bed. He slowly lowered me to the soft sheets. Despite my fear, I craved his touch and wanted him badly.

His kiss deepened as he moved his hand and grabbed my waist, pulling me even closer to him.
Our kiss grew greedier and he moved while trailing his lips down my body and stopped at my most intimate spot. 
I looked at him while his eyes were fixed on mine. I had the fear of what was going to happen next, but at the same time, I had craved this for a long time. He unbuttoned his shirt while staring at me.
"Are you sure about this?" He asked as I felt his breath on my thighs.
I nodded in response as his looks deepened with lust. 
He lifted my dress and gently tugged on my panties as he placed a kiss on my thighs and my breath hitched. 

He gently pulled down my panties and my cheeks turned a shade of pink.
I closed my eyes in fear and I felt the mattress sagging under his weight. I felt his breath on my cheek, and then he started to kiss me on the lips, delicately. While his hand slid down with his other hand, he held my head, deepening the kiss.
"Do you really want this?" he said, pushing his hand between my legs, which turned me on and I couldn't resist anymore. So I nodded without showing him any hesitation, but deep inside, my mind was racing with fear.
"I'll be gentle, I promise."
I squeezed my legs together even harder, whining softly with fear. 

His fingers slipped into the most intimate spot of my body. Slowly, with his lips right next to my ear, he explored the inside of my thighs, gently stroking them with two fingers, teasing me. He rubbed my lips down there and finally slid inside. I felt his touch, so wonderful, and my back arched. I moaned in ecstasy.
"You're so tight." He whispered as my breath quickened and he continued with the pace. 
I stifled a moan as his finger sank deeper until it was all the way in. I clenched my teeth, trying to remain silent, while he started to move, subtly and sensually, inside me. His middle finger slid in and out, while his thumb softly fondled my clit. I felt his weight subsiding and then shifting downward. I stopped breathing and his fingers didn't stop.

My body was new to all of this. This feeling of a slight pain but the pleasure was the ecstasy I was never aware of.
He leaned down and sank his tongue in my snatch, his movements dynamic. With the fingers of one hand, he spread my lips, wanting to reach that most sensitive spot.
My body was sweating as the amount of heat in my body had risen up.
Between my legs, Aiden was at the same time sexy and terrifying. He swooped in again, his lips caressing my clit, and two of his fingers impaled me. I closed my eyes, feeling myself on the very brink of rapture.
His fingers kept stroking expertly, while his tongue never stopped.

I moaned loudly as a painful wave of bliss overcame me and then another, the orgasm was long and strong, overwhelming.
When I felt it subside, he slowly relented, let my body cool down, and softly kissed and stroked all the places that were hurting now. My hips collapsed to the mattress when he was finished.
Slowly he pushed himself up, reached for the nightstand, and fished out a box of wet wipes. Gently he wiped the spots he had been working on just a few moments ago.
I kept still for a moment longer, analyzing everything, but I couldn't believe what had just happened.

He helped himself to the mattress beside me as I gazed at him. He closed his eyes while his chest was rising at a slow pace. It was a beautiful view.
I was so exhausted at the moment that I didn't even care about wearing my clothes again. I pulled the sheets over me while laying on the bed.
I let my enervation overcome my movements as I sank deeper into the pillows and closed my eyes.

____________

I hope you all enjoyed reading the chapter. Do vote and comment and feel free to make any suggestions to help me improve. I'll be posting new chapters soon! x