Exquisite

I placed my head on his chest as I listened to his heartbeat, his chest rising at a slow pace. 
We were on the bed, the sun was almost rising as I was snuggled against him. He was in a pair of black boxers and I had a sheet covering my bare skin.
"I have to go. It's quite late." He said as I grimaced.
"In the mid of dawn?" I said, trying to make him stay here with me.
He looked at me a gently smiled. "I've got to go, darling." He breathed as I stared into his eyes. 
'Darling' I repeated the word inside my head as I flushed.

I looked into his eyes, still wanting him to stay. He sighed and kissed me on the forehead while getting up.
I watched his perfectly toned body as he disappeared in the closet. He returned a while later, dressed with a black suit, looking irresistibly attractive.
"Do you want to see something?" He asked as I nodded in inquisitiveness. 
"Come here." He gestured me as I shrugged, pulling the sheets above. I was still undressed, having nothing but a sheet covering my body.

He walked towards me and passed his coat as I looked at him.
"Wear this, it's too cold." He said as I grinned and took it from his hands and put in on myself.
It was large, but didn't cover much. I got up from my bed, still trying to hide my body as I felt his hand hold mine.
"Don't worry. I've already seen a lot." He whispered in my ear, my cheeks turned deep red and I turned to face him.
He had a smirk all over his face as I scoffed in embarrassment. 

He walked towards the balcony as I followed him. He stopped before the edge and I stood next to him. His eyes were on the exquisite sunrise as I stared at him, admiring his perfect features.
"Do you remember your first morning here?" He said softly as I recalled the memories. Our first morning, we watched the sunrise together. I smiled while looking at him and nodded in response.
"The sunrise was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen." he turned to look at me, "Until you." 
My heart fluttered when he said that as I flushed a deep red.

He moved closer to me, just being inches apart. "I'll never let anything happen to you." he said softly while placing a kiss on my lips. 
I felt closer to him, than I've felt with anyone in my entire life. A part of me knew the truth, I loved him; I really did. 
I couldn't resist anymore, I wanted him, and I wanted to be close to him forever.
I gazed into his eyes, "I want you." I breathed, building up the courage in myself. He looked into my eyes with a slight grin over his face.

He pulled me into a passionate kiss, pushing his tongue deep inside me as I inhaled his scent.
"I know." He said while breaking the kiss and looking at me, "But I don't want to hurt you." He said while cupping my chin in his hands as I slightly frowned and shook my head, "You won't." I mumbled as he grinned.
"Darling, if you weren't so pure, I would've fucked you and all over again." He said as I widened my eyes, embarrassment lit up my senses and he had a simper over his face while noticing my reaction.

He kissed my forehead while trying to hold back his smile and looked at me, "I've got to go now." He said softly as I simply nodded in response, still out of words, left in abashment. He left the balcony and walked over to the door as I called out his name and he turned.
"Aren't you forgetting something?" I said as he was left with his mouth open and eyes wide, my bare skin was reflecting on his face and I had his coat in my hands.
He walked over to me as I stood up brave, luring him towards me.

"Are you trying to provoke me?" He whispered getting close to me as my breath hitched.
He held my waist and closed the distance between us, "Because I won't be gentle." He said as our lips crashed and my tongue followed his lead.
He broke the kiss and looked at me, "Thanks for the coat." Turning away, he left the room leaving me behind, naked and turned on? Definitely. 

I needed him to know that I really adored his presence, it made me stay near him all the time and I needed him to know that I really had fallen for him. How did my life change this much?
I was just a girl abused by her father, who was saved by a man. And now, I had fallen for him.

___________