Resist

We walked towards the center of the hall where songs were being played and people were dancing.
As we stood facing each other, I looked into his eyes, "I'm not really good at it." I said with a awkward smile as he lightly chuckled and whispered into my ear, "Neither am I." He said as I smiled.

He grins lazily down at me and pulls me into his embrace, his arm curling around my waist, and he starts to sway. I put my free hand on his shoulder and grin up at him as he starts to move.
His grip tightened on my waist as we were swaying along the music, we covered the floor as I look around to see people staring at us. "Look at me." He said softly, whirling and turning in time to the music. And he makes it so effortless for me to follow.

"Look at me, Isabella." He breathed as I turned my head towards him. His eyes affixed on me, gazing me. I smiled softly and we continued on the dancing. He was perfect in everything, weather it was a dance or just being himself, he captivated everyone attention. 
The music ended as he twirled me in the end and the crowd burst into applause. I looked at everyone who was smiling and clapping, my eyes met a person who was standing still, smoking a cigar, dressed in a grey suit wearing shades and surrounded by a lot of bodyguards.
I looked at Aiden, "Who is that man in the grey suit?" I asked as he looked in that direction while remaining silent. He led me away from the floor without answering me.

A while later as I was standing with him and he was with another glass of whiskey in his had, I grew impatient. I looked at him and moved closer as he fixed me with a stare. "Who was that man?" I asked again and he sighed while running his fingers through his hair.
"Lorenzo Rossi. The best man of Francesco Marchetti, his partner." He said while having calm expressions on his face as he sipped the liquor.
I remained silent and nodded to his words. The thing I hated most was the rivals of the mafia, people would kill each other for power.

Aiden held my arm, "Come on, lets go." He said as I raised my eyebrows. "Already? Where are we going?" I asked as he smiled lightly. 
"Home. Now come on." He said as we walked towards the end of the hall and the doors opened for us, the photographers snapped a few pictures of us as I tried to avoid the flashing lights.
Soon, we were in the car and it was driving down the street in the twilight. 
A while later we reached the house and the doors opened for me as I got out of the car. Aiden remained silent and expressionless as he straight away walked towards his office and shut the door behind. What was going on? I sensed that he wasn't in a good mood today, but what made that happen?

I walked over to his room and opened the closet to find one of his sweatshirts to wear, but I found out that my clothes were shifted here and were kept beside his. I didn't want to wear my clothes, I don't really know why, but I wanted to feel close to him and wanted to wrap myself around his scent. Being close to him felt like heaven.

I got out of my dress and took a shower. As I got out of the shower, I wore one of his sweatshirts and lied on the bed. I closed my eyes and waited for him for a while but he didn't come. So I simply closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I woke up around midnight as I felt a gentle prodding. I felt two fingers sliding inside me. Suspended between sleep and wakefulness, disoriented, not sure if this was really happening, I asked, "Aiden?"
"Yes?" I heard his sensual whisper right next to my ear. "What are you doing?"
"I can't resist anymore. I need you. I'm going crazy with you lying next to me."  he said, nearing his hips to mine, his erection resting on my buttocks.

My heart was beating faster by the moment as I was processing all of the things that could happen at the moment. Was this really happening? How much will it hurt? My mind was racing with thoughts.

____________