Restrains

"Who are you?" A thick pulse of fear settling in a part of my brain and my subconscious was constantly reminding me to run away from here because I was now in a place which had an impossible escape. 

The man stare into my eyes with a cold expression. His eyes lingering on my body for a few more moments until it became awkward enough that I started squirming to hide myself which was definitely not possible.

"I'm the man who's going to be the death of you." His eyes were piercing holes in me. My expressions pulsed with fear, heart throbbing as each second passed.

"You are responsible for the uprise of feelings in my son. So I much teach him a lesson, being a responsible father." An evil smile appeared on the tip of his lips. My eyes widened when I realized who this man actually was.

"You're.. Aiden's- father?" Breath trembling with fright, I looked at him.

He scoffed, "The man even lets you speak his name." He pulled out a cigar from his pocket and lit it up. Smoke filled the air which was already occupied with the heat of terror and panic.

My mind was racing with thoughts. This was the same voice I heard when my father had locked me up all these years; I always wondered who the man was and today it was all in front of me. He had faked his death and kept an eye on his son and now he was blaming me for uprising feelings in him?

I suddenly remembered the conversation the same voice had with my father, to kill Aiden. The ball, the killing and the fright; it was only a mere distraction so that he could escape, turning all the attention on my father.

Everything made sense now, but I was too late. I knew this man could kill me any second so I just prayed to god that how so ever it happens, I don't feel much pain and begged him for an easy death.

I had never though about death before in my life and now that it was so close to me, all I did was plead for a less painful one.

I didn't want to die just yet, no one wants to die but the fate chooses what happens. I hadn't confessed my feelings for Aiden and now I guess he would never get to know how deeply I had fallen for that man, for the first time ever I dreamed of peace and solace with only this man and now that death was here, I guess I would just be a memory for that man.

"Well, now.." Armando got up from his chair and walked near me, my skin burned with panic.
"How shall I make my son learn?" The door opened, revealing a man which I recognized from the ball. I remember Aiden telling me about him, he addressed him as a big rival of his mafia.

Francesco Marchetti walked inside the room as the fright rose in me and I tried to escape from the grip of the ropes holding me.

"Perfect timing." A evil gaze settled on me before the man walked over to Armando, greeting him with a handshake.

Gazes lowered on me, scanning me like I was something similar to a play toy, the familiar gazes I met back at the mansion in the backyard. 

"Now, where was I? Ah! yes. About making my son learn." He walked over to a table, and picked an object as if he was examining it. Then he placed it back on the counter. It was a camera. 
Fright and panic rose in me. "Please let me go. I haven't done anything." Voice trembling and shaky, I begged them to leave me.

"You better shut that fucking mouth." He placed a tape over my mouth, covering my words and my screams of panic.
Tears flowed down my eyes as I yanked the ropes to fight the restrain.

_

I winced and yelped in pain as I felt the stinging pain of whips and belts his my skin. My clothes were torn and blood was running down my bare cuts.

My begs and screams for help were useless but I shouted anyway, just in the anticipation that someone would hear me and come to save me; Everything was useless but I would scream until there wasn't an ounce of voice left in me.

My whole body stilled at the sound of the clink of metal. I opened my eyes to see those old men unbuckling their belts and a face of disgust all over their eyes.
My heartbeat rose and I widened my eyes; I was going to get raped by two men and it was being recorded on a camera which would be shown to Aiden.

I could feel the blood in my veins dry up. Despite the bruises on my wrist, due to the restrains of ropes, I yanked and fought the tether with all the force in my body.

___________