Couple

I hated travelling and if not for the fact that Aiden was near me, I wouldn't have boarded on this plane which was a private jet owned by him of course. 

Chloe and Tyler had also boarded with us and were snuggling and sleeping which was different than how Chloe generally spends her time with the rest of the people she dates. 

I had my head on his chest and was listening to his heartbeat. I soon dozed off and woke up again, I had a blanket wrapped around me and when I lifted my head, Aiden was sleeping too and he looked pretty cute while sleeping.

I couldn't hold myself so I climbed up to him and kissed him. His eyes fluttered open and he let out a low groan while our lips were molded against each other.

When I broke the kiss, I turned to see Tyler with a disgusting expression all over his face probably because the jealousy of his sister and now his brother getting married too, and Chloe was just staring at us blankly.

We reached Paris sometime around the early in the morning and the wedding was today. Laura had insisted on inviting us to her bachelorette party but I couldn't go since Aiden had some work and he wasn't really allowing me to get drunk again.

I met Laura as we checked into the hotel and she was thrilled to see us. It was almost afternoon and I had drunk two glasses of champagne to keep myself occupied with something. Now, we had to get ready for the wedding. 

I slipped into my dress and tied my hair in a neat bun. My make up was light and was looking.. appealing. I slipped on my heels and walked out of my dressing area to see dressed in a black suit, his hair combed neatly and the cologne scented the air. 

"Wow." He breathed as I giggled. He walked over to me and kissed me deeply before walking outside the room. Chloe was dressed in the best dress she could find in my closet and she wore it gorgeously.

The hall was decorated with flowers all over and it was lavishly amazing, just how she described me on the call. When Laura walked down the aisle, everyone turned their gaze towards her. She was looking beautiful; her dress was so gorgeous and she was so happy.

When the couple said their vows and when they were finally husband and wife, they kissed and the crowd burst with applause. I held Aiden's hand as he glanced at me and we watched the bride and groom get married happily.
I glanced at Maria who was weeping and I felt my heart sink. I walked over to her and hugged her as she smiled and wiped her tears.

A few minutes had passed and the bride and groom were doing their first dance. I felt a breath on my ear as I shivered.
"Do you have any idea how beautiful you look right now?" My heart fluttered at the words as I flushed and turned to see Aiden standing behind me as I flushed.

His gaze was dark with lust and I felt myself burning up with heat. "Do you want to get out of here?" He breathed.
I was about to nod; about to get hypnotized by the desire but was stopped when I heard the words of a lady approaching us. 

"Aiden! It's so wonderful to see you here." She walked over to us, the day was tall and wore a bright red dress, her body was perfect and she wore red heels which made her look even brighter that it hurt my eyes.

Aiden shrugged and then finally turned to see her, "Emilia." He greeted her with a low voice and she hugged him, I watched him go still and then she stepped back.

"It's been so long. How've you been?" Her voice was almost as sweet as sugar on a diet.
He didn't respond and she turned to face me. "Oh, I see you've brought an acquaintance." She eyed me before greeting me with a handshake.

"Well, Emilia. Meet my fiancé, Isabella." Her eyes widened and she went pale. She was almost shocked but tried to hide it away with a cough.
"Oh." was the only words escaping her lips.

And that was it; that was how the rumor spread the whole crowd.

___________