Practice

I woke up with a hustle, I was sweating badly. I try to calm down. I look at the time, it was 4:30 in the morning. I wasn't able to sleep anymore, so I decided to take a look at the house.. well, mansion.. that Aiden owned. Everyone must be asleep right now, so I guess I can easily roam around.

I leave my room and go downstairs to the kitchen to drink some water.
"Looking for something." Aiden appeared out of nowhere. Horrifying the hell out of me.
"Fuck." I gasp.
I hear Aiden chuckle.
"This is not funny, you scared the hell out of me." I snapped. 
"Okay-okay I'm sorry." Aiden said, laughing a little.

"What are you doing so early up here?" He asks.
"I could ask you the same question." I raised an eyebrow.
He leans closer to me, and whispers in my ear, "I think this is my house, and I can do anything I want." he said with a smirk. I- I swear to god, he is so intimidating. He has this- power, like a force.. I don't knoww.
I let out my breath, which I had been holding up, when he came close to me.

"So, I'll ask you again. What are you doing up so early?" he asks.
"I-I couldn't sleep, so I decided to take a look at your house." I say trying not to make an eye contact.

"Well, I'd be happy to show you around." He says.
"N-no, it's okay. It's probably too cold outside." Aiden pulls out his jacket and hands it over to me. And I'm once again, left all blank. No words-- I'm just pulled into doing whatever he wants me to.

I give him a smile, and wear the jacket, and we go outside. He shows me around his massive palace. The garden, the pool, the waterfall, everything was perfectly amazing. I gazed the view, and I felt peaceful. I think I've never felt peaceful in any home, ever. 
"One rule of this house, the backyard is off limits." He said as I nodded, trying to wonder why he said so.

We try to make conversation, and start talking about some random flowers and something--
Aiden looks at his watch, "Do you want to see the sunrise?" He asks awkwardly.
"Yeah, I would love to." I reply.
Wait, the so called Devil wants to see the sunrise? Wow.

We reach the rooftop, and gaze at the sky, we look at the beautiful sunrise, while talking about how waterfalls are constructed. I mean, our conversation was really random, but he wasn't the devil he claimed to be..

He looks at his watch again, "It's time for your practice. You should change." He says while looking at me. I nod in response, and go downstairs to my room and get dressed.

I go downstairs and enter his training arena, where I could see at 15 trainees. 
Tyler was standing in front of everyone, as he was in charge. 
"Okay, so we'll be practicing our fighting skills as well as our knife throwing skills, so be ready." Tyler says, loud and clear.
Well, I'm good at fighting, and pretty much okay with knife throwing, so I guess it was my day.

I saw a couple of people entering the ring, and soon they start fighting. Someone punches and other one dodges, there was a lot of heat and tension in the room. Blood was spilled, and people were brutally defeated, just because they wanted to prove themselves to Aiden.

I saw a girl approach me, "Hey I'm Stacy."
"I'm Isabella." we shook hands.
"Don't you belong in some other mafia?" She snapped.
"I do, but I don't want to go there." I tried to as polite as possible, I didn't want a fight on my first day.
"Why, your daddy didn't feed you well?" She retorted.
I was filled with rage, but I was still trying to hold it down.
"I'll see you in the ring, bitch." She snarled and entered the ring. That's it, I'm literally going to end her.

Our fight starts with her throwing a few punches and me dodging them. Then she abruptly hit me in the face, and smiled with pride. I still didn't do anything, I  kept dodging her vague punches, until I saw the best moment to kick her and tangle her to the ground, and punching her as hard as I could. I could see the blood coming out of her cuts near her eye, her eye had become slight black and purple. 
The rage kicked in effortlessly, as I took her arm, and placed it beside my elbow, and with all the force I had in me, I broke her arm. I heard her scream, which was relieving to me. 

That's what you get for disrespecting me..
I saw the guards come inside the ring, and take her away from the place. She looked terrible, but she wasn't polite to me..
I saw Aiden looking at me, with absolutely no expressions on his face.

"Hey- uh, no knife throwing for you today, I think you should uh- go and rest." Tyler came towards me and said.
I nodded and went upstairs to my room. I took a shower and got dressed up. 

I heard the knock on the door, when I opened up, it was Aiden.
"Can I come in?" he asked.
"Yeah, sure" I let him in.

____________

Hey everyone!! I hope you all are enjoying the book so far, feel free to comment any suggestions, don't forget to vote and comment. I'll be posting the new chapter soon!! x