Fear

After a long drive, we reached a building. It was on the outskirts of the city so everything was quiet and it was almost dark now. 
I got out of the car and walked to the building. 4 guards were standing on the entrance while holding guns.

"Wait right there!" A guard shouted and the others pointed their guns at me. 
"Visitor." One of them said on their transceiver.
The guns were still pointed on me and I tried to hold the very little patience I had in myself.
"We have to be careful inside." Tyler said, I could sense the fear he had in his voice.
I nodded in response.
One of the guards said something on the transceiver and then walked towards me, I still had the guns pointed at me.

"I'll take you inside." the guard said harshly.
We stayed silent and followed him inside the building. It was dark and guards were standing at each footstep. We followed him into the basement and I kept searching for her voice, or any sign of her being here.

The basement was dark, I tried to look around but I couldn't see anything. 
The guard switched on the light, and left the room.
I looked around the room, searching for her.. and there she was.
She was tied up, sitting on a chair with her head down. She looked weak and pale.

I rushed towards her and knelt beside her. I cupped her chin and she looked at me.
"Aiden." she managed to say. She was so happy to see me knowing that I would get her out of here.
"What have they done to you.." I say while looking at her cuts and bruises that she had almost everywhere. Her eyes were red and she looked.. tired.
"Get me out of here." she pleaded and I nodded.
"I promise." I say and get up to untie her hands and Tyler helped me.

The door bursts open, "Finally! The boyfriend, huh?" Matteo chuckles.
I growl and he stares at me. 
"I'm not her fucking boyfriend and I'm here to kill you and take her away from here." I clenched my fist.
"That's too much to ask, don't you think?" he grinned evilly and I gritted my teeth.

I moved towards him and he stepped back.
"Don't provoke my anger. You don't know me." I said and he laughed.
"I know exactly who you are and I've known this since your father teamed up with me." he said and I looked at Isabella.
"Let her go." I say.
"Or what?" he teases me, trying to provoke me. I clench my fist.

"Let her go and I'll do anything you say." I say and Tyler looks at me with his eyes open wide.
"Boss.-"
"Not this time Tyler. I have to sacrifice something for her safety." I interrupt him and looks at me with strain. Denying me for the decision I was about to make.

POV - Isabella.

Matteo raises an eyebrow, "Anything I say?" he asks, he wasn't ready to believe what he just said and neither was I.. I was completely shocked after hearing him. Why was he willing to take this much risk?
"What.. no!" I say, completely dismayed.
Aiden looks at me, "I want you to be safe." he says. I could feel the concern in his voice but that doesn't mean that he was ready to take this peril.

"No, you can't do-" 
"Enough! I now, have a very good proposition to make." My father says, cutting me off. 
And I keep looking at Aiden with worry.
I didn't have the energy in myself to argue with anyone. Being locked up here, all these days I had faced the worst anyone could ever think of, and I just wanted to get out of here.

Aiden being here, gave me a relief but at the same time, the proposition he was making to save me was just not right.. If he does this, then all the power he has under him would all go to my father and he would use it in the worst way possible.

"Do you really agree to it?" Father asks Aiden once again and he nods.
I look at Tyler, he was just standing there with his eyes open wide, not able to process what had just happened and neither was I.
"Well then..!" He claps his hands, "This must be announced officially, don't you think?" he says with a maniacal laugh. I swear to god, if my hands weren't tied up I would have smacked him right in his ugly face, and what the hell is Aiden even doing right now?!

"We must organize a ball!" he says, overjoyed. Aiden remains silent and after a while my father leaves the room.
Aiden turns to look at me.

_____________