Poseidon

I walked over to him, still in in fear of drowning the boat because I had never driven one before.
He stepped aside to give me space as I stood in front of the massive wheel.
"Now, hold it while making sure that it's in the center." He said and I obeyed his command.
The wheel was fragile and I had to hold it tightly in order to let it stay in the center. The whole control of the yacht was in my hands, and deep down I knew that if anything went wrong then Aiden would be here to save me. So, I let my fear disappear and did as he said.

"Slightly turn to the right. We'll take a turn here." He said softly while placing his hand on mine, directing me to do as he says.
 The yacht turned slowly and when it completed the turn, I clapped my hands in glee and he smiled while looking at my reaction.
The ride was long and precious, since he was close to me all the time, directing me to drive the boat carefully. I listened to his voice as he softly spoke while standing beside me.
A while later I could see the shore and the mansion further. He took control of the boat because he said that it would take me time to learn the parking.
Soon, we reached the shore and he helped me to get out of it as I stepped onto the sand. I took my heels in my hands and walked towards the mansion with him. 

"Aiden." I said while stopping and he turned towards me.
"Thank you. For everything." I said.
"Glad to make your day better." He said as I looked at him.
"It was more than just 'better'. It was the best day of my life." I said as he smiled and gently placed a kiss on my forehead, making my heart flutter.

We reached the driveway and entered the place, and soon we parted our ways. I led myself across the hall and climbed the stairs to reach my room. As soon as I was about to open the door, I heard footsteps downstairs. I peeked through the railing to see Chloe snickering along with Tyler. They stopped and shared a deep passionate kiss and Tyler walked away.
Chloe rushed upstairs and stopped at the sight of me, as I stood before her with my arms crossed and she gave me a silly grin.

"So, Tyler and you? When did this happen?" I raised an eyebrow as she ignored my statement and helped herself to get into my room and I followed her.
"Well, you know.. I need some company." She said as I scoffed.
"But" She looked at me and continued, "I'm really sorry that I didn't spend time with you." She winced.
"I'm glad you didn't." I said with a wry smile as I flushed and she raised an eyebrow.
"You-" 
"Oh my god." She said with her eyes wide open.
"Did you?" She raised an eyebrow as I shook my head, no and she huffed.
"But, something similar." I stuck my tongue out and her mouth fell wide open. 
"Fuck! Tell me you didn't." She sneered as I nodded.

"Shit." She scoffed as I blushed.
"How was he?" She asked with a hint of temptation in her eyes.
"He was a god." I said with a simper and she smiled, her eyes still wide open.
Soon after, we were sitting on the bed while I was describing her all the details about last night and she was astonished to hear all about it.
"Well so basically you came three fucking times?" She asked as I could feel my cheeks turn deep red and I nodded in response as she scoffed in surprise.
"I'm proud of you." She said as I nudged her. "Oh come on, stop it." I said and she grinned.

We talked and talked about random things, without even noticing how many hours had passed.
I finally got up from the bed and left my room to grab something to eat. Chloe stayed in the room since she wasn't that hungry. 
I walked downstairs towards the kitchen, Aiden was nowhere to be seen and the same was with Tyler. 
Is this how I was going to spend my days here? Sitting and eating all day?

I grabbed a bowl of salad kept in the fridge and sat down beside the table while eating. I heard footsteps as I saw a man approach me. He wore a pair of pants and a loose shirt through which his body, deeply covered with tattoos was visible and his eyes were a shade a green. He walked towards me as I lifted my face.
"Miss Perez." He said with a deep voice as I looked at him. 

_______________