Depart

"I know you're leaving because something happened between you two." I sighed and she sat beside me, waiting for me to respond.
I sighed and got up, while zipping up my bag.
"That's it? You won't talk to me?" she said with a hint of disappointment in her voice.
I looked back at her, "It's time I should go home, Laura. I can't be here forever." I said and she looked down and finally got up from the bed.

She walked towards me and hugged me tightly. My body froze and I was in an awkward situation. I lightly hugged her. Why was she hugging me?
She looked at me with a soft smile, "I'll miss you. We have lots to talk about." she said and I smiled. She was really nice. 
I opened the door and left the room to walk downstairs. Laura was walking behind me, she insisted on calling one of the guards to bring me a car to leave me home and after a big discussion I finally accept her proposal.
I sat inside the gleaming black car and waved her goodbye. My eyes met Aiden's, he was standing behind the window of his office, staring me blankly. His expressions showed absolutely nothing.

I looked away, and ordered the driver to leave the place.
The journey started, I took a deep breath trying to steer away all my thoughts and memories of Aiden's house. The night we kissed, the time he saved me.. memories start flashing in my mind as a tear rolls down my cheek and I quickly wipe it off. The driver was checking on me through the rear-view mirror, I stared him until he looked away. Aiden must have ordered him to keep a check on me? Who cares.. I couldn't believe Aiden didn't feel anything for me at all. It felt real; The things I felt for him were real. I can't take them back, I wish I could.

__

I woke up, the car was still driving and it was almost sunset and it had started raining, my stomach was grumbling because I didn't have any food for about 3 days.
I avoided the hunger and put on earphones to listen to music. Listening to music was my best way to pass the time.
I sighed and looked outside the window, taking in the scene of the rain calmly falling down from the sky, to when it hit the ground. Puddles began plinking as the rainfall became heavier. 

As I sat there, I remembered the fun times I had when I was younger. My friend Chloe, was one of my best friends. And well, she still is. She was someone I can rely on with anything, and no matter what trouble I got myself into, she always got me out. I needed to meet her, it had been so long since I talked to her.
"Take me to The Irvine Apartments." I ordered the driver and he nodded.
I changed my decision to go and stay at Chloe's home for a couple of days since I needed some time for myself which she understood. My mother would just pounce upon me with thousands of questions which I was in no mood to answer at the moment.

After sometime we arrived at the apartments and the car stopped. I gazed at the building, remembering my time with my best friend. I was excited to give her a surprise, she would be so happy to see me, but at the same time I knew that she would be angry at the same time because I left her without telling her anything and didn't answer any of her texts or calls. But I had so much to tell her. My life had changed upside down since I ran to New York and all this stuff happened.
I shake my head trying to steer away my thoughts as the driver opens the door and I walk out of the car. He pulls out my luggage and I refuse him to carry it upstairs and tell him to leave. He just obeys my command and leaves.

I sigh and enter the building, taking the elevator I reach the 8th floor where she lives.
I was kind of happy to be here after such a long time. I reach her door and ring the bell, she opens the door and her expressions change. She looks at me with her eyes opened wide.
"Bella!!" Chloe exclaimed as she saw me in the doorway.
"Oh my god! Where the hell have you been all these days? Come in, what are you waiting for?" She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me inside.

_____________