Attractive

It was almost evening and I had to get ready for dinner tonight. My heart fluttered at the thought of celebrating this day with him. 
I went in for a shower and later on, dried my hair. I decided to enlighten up my look today with light makeup, so I applied some mascara and a bit of compact to settle my skin, topped with light nude lipstick.
I glanced at my reflection in the mirror, my makeup was perfect and all I had to do was, put on that dress.

Meanwhile, Chloe had found a beautiful bodycon dress which was a shade of coral pink, and it fit her perfectly. I didn't notice it before, but my closet was refilled with loads of gorgeous dresses and outfits, which left me speechless. I opened the shoe closet and found almost 30 pairs of shoes or more which made it difficult for me to choose but Chloe was even more excited than me, she pulled out a perfect pair of black Jimmy Choo heels and I followed her lead and pulled out a pair of incredibly appealing  Gucci lace-up stilettoes which enlightened my outfit.

We both left the room and I saw Aiden sitting on a sofa downstairs, dressed up in a tuxedo which made him look incredibly attractive. Beside him was Tyler standing near him, sipping the amber liquid from the glass. I walked down the stairs with Chloe as their heads turned towards us and Aiden stood up and stepped towards us while gazing at me. 
"You look incredible." He said as I smiled.
"C'mon, the boat's waiting for us." He said while offering me a hand as I glanced at him in confusion.
"Boat?" I raised an eyebrow while he gently smiled and led me toward the door. I turned to see Chloe talking to Tyler while laughing and playing with her hair, and I knew exactly what was going to happen this night. I shook my head as we left the place, passing through the gardens and reaching the shore. 

A massive yacht was parked on the shore I widened my eyes and looked at Aiden who was staring at me the whole time with a smile on his face, noticing my reaction.
"Come on." He said while placing his hand on my back and leading me near the yacht.
I climbed onto its wooden surface and looked around, taking in the mesmerizing view.
"It's beautiful," I said as I walked towards its edge and gazed at the sea. So far, this had been the best day of my life.

I turned to see Aiden standing near a table, which had a lit candle placed on it with a bottle of champagne and two chairs.
I walked towards him and fixed my gaze on him. "This is the most wonderful day of my life," I said with a soft smile and his looks softened.
"It's just the beginning." He said with a grin on his face. What more could possibly be planned for the night? 
He gestured for me to sit and as I sat down on the chair, he took a seat in front of me.

A waiter arrived as he opened the bottle of champagne and poured it into our glasses and left.
"I hope you enjoy the things I've planned for you." He said while clinking our glasses and I gulped down the fizzy liquid with a grin.
Soon after, the table was laced with wonderful food and I helped myself to eat loads of it until my stomach was satisfied. My eyes met Aiden's, constantly affixed on me all this time and I flushed while looking away.
"The yacht, it's beautiful. What did you name it?" I asked while breaking the silence as he looked at me.
"Poseidon."
"God of the sea." He said with a simper on his face as I nodded. Poseidon. Did he believe in Greek gods?

"Come." He said while getting up. "I'll show you around." He said as I got up.
We walked around the massive yacht as he showed me the wonderfully designed place and we finally entered a room.
"And this would be your room." He said as I looked around. The room had a vast bed and wooden furniture all around with a sofa on its corner and a door leading towards the washroom. It was cozy yet elegant.
I turned to see him as he was staring at me. "It's amazing." I breathed as I closed the distance between us and he did the same, while his eyes were fixed on mine.

_____________