Solace

"What did you offer him?" Hos eyes were filled with darkness as I tried to figure out everything.
He shrugged and looked away from me. "A part in our society." He said and silence filled the room.

"Look, it's not what you're thinking. I don't involve in whatever the shit happens there." The way he spoke was almost appealing and it looked like he was speaking the truth. Even if I tried to image him doing all the stuff, it made me sick.

"You promise?" I felt like a child, making promises in order to believe him but it was somehow the only way I could built up my trust in him.

A gaze flickered in his eyes. "I promise." he said and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.
My heart fluttered and I kept my eyes on him.
What I couldn't wipe away from my mind was the memory of his father laying his hands all over me. If Aiden didn't reach here by that moment, then I would've been raped by that man.

Without even realizing it, my eyes were brimming with tears. An unsettling look stilled in his eyes before he brushed the tear away and caressed my cheek.

"I was so scared. They tried to..." I breathe as his gaze fell on me and took me in his embrace as I poured my tears. He kept rubbing my back as I was crying while digging into his chest. 
I listened to his heartbeat which seemed to calm me down, his scent which made me feel like he was with me and now I didn't need to worry at all. Finally when I stopped with the tears he cupped my chin and looked at me.

I knew that he was angry as hell deep inside, and he had maybe even killed his father for doing such a thing. But what made me find the solace in him was the fact that he would do anything, cross any border just to keep me safe.

"Bell, when I saw that footage of you, lying there helpless-" He said as my eyes went wide. "I killed that man. I killed my fucking father and I swear if anyone tried to even touch you, I'll rip off every inch of his skin." He grit his teeth and calm down with a deep breath.

I moved closer to him and kissed him gently on his lips as he cupped my face in his palms and deepened the kiss. I had missed him dreadfully, I had never missed someone so much in my life. I needed to stay close to him forever and never leave him even the world turns against us.

_

I walked over to the window and removed the curtains to see the most mesmerizing view ever. 
Fresh snowfall hit the ground, gardens were filled with the snow and trees were decorated with the ornaments of winter.

I heard a knock on the door and it opened as Tyler stood there. 
"Hey." I said as he came in and smiled.
"Hey. How are you feeling?" He passed me a mug of hot chocolate and I smiled while looking at him.
"Pretty good. Thanks for this." I smiled and we both sat on the couch. 

Aiden had some work which he said that he would attend tomorrow since he didn't want to leave me but I forced him to go and look after his work, I probably had to argue with him in order to let him know that I was fine. He had texted me five times even if it had been only two hours since he had left, but he was keeping a check on me and probably stressing out while working.
That's why he told Tyler to stay home and look after me while he was gone.

"You wanna watch a movie?" He said as I sighed and looked at him. He raised his shoulders and gave me an uncertain glance.
"What?" He frowned.
"Stop babysitting me, I'm fine." I sighed and he chuckled. "Look, not my decision. If he hadn't ordered me to babysit you then I would've been getting laid somewhere." He said as I scoffed. 

We decided to watch a random movie which was almost going to end. To my surprise, Tyler had a thing for romantic movies and a happy endings which brought tears to our eyes. So we decided to watch one at the moment.

Only one person was in my mind the whole time; Aiden. He gave me protection and comfort which I never got from my family itself. I had fallen for this man completely and I needed him to know that.

"Hey Tyler." I said as he looked at me. "Yeah?"
"What's your definition of love?" He looked at me and ran his fingers through his hair as if trying to figure out what to say.

_________

Desire (18+) [Complete]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara