Intoxicated

Luke burst out laughing while hearing this, "That's really funny." He said while a waitress comes up with another bottle of vodka and serves me a glass.
I take a shot of the alcohol and let the liquid flow down my throat, I can feel the heat in my cheeks as the amount of alcohol grows in my veins, and I take another shot...and another, down to 7 shots, I felt completely inebriated.

Luke and I were laughing and talking for what felt like hours and we finally went to dance. As I get to my feet, the effect of vodka hit me, I wobble but pull myself together and walked towards the floor with him. Chloe was nowhere to be seen and I didn't manage to care at all, maybe it was just the alcohol which made all the thoughts jumble up in my mind?
My body moved according the the beat and I messed around with Luke, his hands were wrapped around my body but I didn't care and grooved along the beat. I decided to have another drink and left the dance floor while returning towards the table.

I fumbled towards the table and grab a bottle of the whiskey. I was never a whiskey person, but tonight I was a different person than ever. I scrunched my nose and took a drink, too big of a drink. It tasted worse than the vodka but I took another gulp.
I missed him dreadfully yet I wanted to stay away from him. My mind was muddled up with memories, I spent just a month with him not even talking him that much and yet I felt like I needed him here with me. 

I cleared up my head and returned to the floor. Luke turned me towards him and cupped my face in his hands, making my breath hitch, he moved closer to me being just an inch apart. Our bodies pressed together heatedly against a wall, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together. The only person I could think of was Aiden. Why was I away from him? I pushed away from Luke and he formed a confused expression on his face. I walked away from him and he grabbed my hand tightly as I turned towards him.
"Luke, let me go." I hissed and he pulled me closer to him while I was still trying to let go of him. His ring managed to place a slight cut on my hand but I didn't notice it, all I cared about was getting out of his grip.
"I have a nice room here. Just for you, and me." He said and I pushed myself away from his grip, slapping him. The crowd tuned towards us, but I didn't manage to care at all. 

The room was spinning and I began to feel dizzy but I gathered up my strength. A tear rolled down my cheek as I wiped it off and walked away from the floor. I stomped away, while picking up a bottle of whiskey, because alcohol gave me.. confidence? I left the club and tears were pouring down my cheeks as I managed to pull out my phone from my bag and dialed Chloe. She didn't pick up and I decided to leave her be and I grabbed a taxi.

"Where to, ma'am?" The driver said as I began to realize that the keys to Chloe's apartment were still with her and I couldn't possible go to my mother's house in this condition. I had only a single option... or did I? I really wanted to go there because I missed him a lot. What am I doing?
"Ma'am?" The driver asked again.
"Can you take me to New York?"
"That would take us about 2 hours, and the fair would be good enough." The driver said, assuring me.
"Take me to New York, please." I said and the car started. Was I actually going to do this? Am I really going to tell him that I've.. fallen for him? Does he feel the same?

__

I was woken up by sunlight shining over my face and a grotesquely strong headache. I looked around the room, realizing that it was a familiar place and I was happy to be here. But the question was, how the hell did I get here? I remembered everything that happened last night, the nightclub, a lot of alcohol and.. Luke. I regretted going to the club because I made such a scene there and I should've never had so much alcohol because my head ached and I didn't have much strength to go through the day.

A door opened and Aiden appeared out of it, with a towel wrapped around him and his body was dripping wet with water. I sat up and our eyes met.

_____________