Gods of Astrum

Gods of Astrum..

~MEANWHILE IN ASTRUM (HEAVEN)~

"Asteria do you think it's time to go visit Loréal?"

"Which one?"

"The one who got reincarnated."

"Exactly, so which one."

"The one who is now in Aelia's body."

"Ahh! You probably should since you dragged the poor girl into this mess without a warning or instruction manual."

"It comes from her half-heartedly performing her duties as a goddess. If you hadn't messed it up in the first place none of this would have happened Celestia."

"You should learn how to start minding your own business Arestien, isn't the universe you're in charge of going through war for like the 500th time this century."

"You guys both suck at taking care of your jobs, Solariun should fire you already."

"The only one who should be fired is you Poseidia. Didn't you copy Celestia by writing the future as novel plots then using it to guide your reincarnators."

"Exactly I should be suing you for copyright."

" And you should concern yourself about your own universe isn't your main character lying half-dead in some dungeon."

"You're the one to talk you literally plan on **** yours mhmmm!-"

"No spoilers please."
A dazzling smile appeared on my face as I gagged her.

"As petty as always Celestia tsk."

'Who's the petty one?'
I scoffed as she left with her heels clacking.

"Haa... but she's surprisingly doing better than I thought even Ashton is coping better."

"Poor child after everything he went through..."
Asteria who was sipping on her tea had a pitiful expression on her face.

"This is their last chance, I've already risked enough just to make amends so if they fail this time even I can't help them."

"You know how strict Solariun is about this stuff."

"Yes yes~~ kEePiNg tHe bAlaNcE bEtWEen tHe mOrtals sHoUlD bE tOp PrIoRiTY iN oRdEr tO kEep sTaBiLiTy bLaH bLah Blah~~"

"PFTT-"

"Keep going Asteria it seems like you have a lot to say."
Ria and I both froze at the sound of a cold voice which sent chills down our spines.
We didn't dare turn around.

'Shit-'

"Eeeek! S-S-S-Solariun!!!"
Ria was the first to give up and glanced at his menacing smirk.

~THE DAY ENDED WITH CELESTIA AND HER GODDESS IN TRAINING ASTERIA BEING GIVEN THE TASK OF WRITING A FOUR VOLUMED ENCYCLOPAEDIA ABOUT THE BIG BANG~

-Please pray for them at any of their nearby temples so they can finally be free of the devil- I mean Almighty God Solariun's clutches.

THE END~