Chapter Ten

CASSIS'S POV

"Haa...Haa"
He pants as he looked around.

"This- This where am I?"

'I can still feel my sore and numb body even after waking up.'

All my thoughts were messed up since my last memory was me losing consciousness in a hospital bed with doctors surrounded me.'

"This doesn't look like a hospital room."
I said brushing back my hair full of sweat.

The room was pitch black, designed with gothic expensive furniture which you would find in the Victorian Era.

I turned on the lights and went straight towards the large mirror that stood in the corner of the humongously large room.

Looking at the mirror I unconsciously gulped and took two steps back.

"Why do I look like this..!"

The man in the mirror had long shiny jet-black hair.
His ocean-strong icy blue eyes shone brightly under the moonlight.

His built wasn't too strong or too weak, it fitted him perfectly and his aura gave off a strong and controlling presence.

"His looks are godly..."
I said pinching my cheeks in the hopes of this being just an illusion.

Stepping out of the room, I entered a desolate hallway that had a spooky and fearful atmosphere.

"Why does this look like a demons castle, how the hell did I end up here."
I thought as I cowardly observed the place.

"Uncle are you already awake?"

"Gahhh!!"
I screamed as I looked towards the kid who almost gave me a heart attack.

"Uncle? Who's your uncle?"
Turning my head side to side, as I looked for the man who was this child's uncle.

"Uncle you're acting weird again, it's me Adrien."
He said tilting his head to the side.

"I guess you hit your head too hard after you fainted, are you sure you're alright?, you look pale Uncle Cassis."

Thump!

At that moment the memories started flowing in.
I supported my head with my palm as I could feel a nauseating headache.

"Crazy-this is crazy,"
I muttered.

It's been a week since I woke up as Cassis Lestrange

Who would've thought that I would suddenly die after trying to save some idiot who stood in the middle of ongoing traffic, just to end up as the villain in the book my bratty cousin forced me to read.

Not only is he some demon lord but he's also destined to die at the end of the book.

"Tsk, why is this damned life of mine soo unlucky."
My grumbling could only be heard under my breath.