Chapter Nineteen

I was dumbfounded by what this blonde-haired blue-eyed kid just uttered.

"I think you've got the wrong person-"

"So you're not going to marry uncle?"

"Who's your uncle?!"

"What's all the fuss abou- Adrien?"

"Unc- I mean brother!!"
His way of addressing Cassis changed after noticing Esterlina who was behind him.

"What are you doing here?"
The perplexed Cassis asked with a risen brow.

"Surprise visit?"
He blinked his eyes innocently.

'Tch cunning brat.'
Cassis who figured out his intentions said inwardly.

"Let's talk outside."

'Give me a moment.'

I nodded after telepathically conversing with Cassis.

After their short discussion, Cassis came back with the nonchalant Adrien.

"Pardon his intrusion but he has overstayed his unexpected welcome. My brother over here will be going back soon."

"Why are you sending him back soo quick?
He can tag along, after all, he came all the way over here to see his precious brother."
Cassis's smile crumbled after I started spewing nonsense.

"Yeah the more the merrier!"
Esterlina on the sidelines seemed to believe that my actions were out of goodwill.
The twins also nodded in agreement.

So the decision concluded with five against one.

"Haa...fine."
Cassis sighed and slicked his hair back.

"Let me introduce myself, I'm Adrien Tirion De Bellum, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"Nice to meet you too Adrien, I'm Aelia but just call me Lia."

"I'm Esterlina pleasure to meet you too."
I smiled at her flushed face.

"Soo Adrien, why don't you tell us all about your brother?"

As if he understood my intentions, the embarrassing stories started spewing out of his tiny lips.

I grinned at the sight of Cassis who embarrassingly looked out the window.

After multiple stops at various hotels and inns, we finally arrived at the entrance of Viridi Terra

Saying the free city was guarded carefully was an understatement, it was a city that allowed only people with the earth attributes to freely roam.
People such as earth mages, wood elves, land nymphs, or forest faeries.

Others usually have to make reservations that have to be approved by the mayor.
Getting approval could take weeks even months.
However, due to Tessia being on friendly terms with the mayor and having business connections in the city we were able to reserve a holiday resort in a couple of days.