Chapter Thirteen

"Mylady your room is on the second floor."

"Have my things been unpacked yet?"

"Yes, Mylady."

"Sister I want my room to be next to yours."

"Nora, Tell the servants in charge of Sylvie's things to move them to the second floor."

After looking around the inside of the newly established villa, Aelia went outside to check the greenhouse she was looking forward to.

The huge glass greenhouse exceeded her expectations.

In a secret spot next to the annex stood a firm and luxuriously built botanical greenhouse.

With glass made out of mana stones, the temperature could always be adjusted to each of the four seasons.

The atrium architecture of the greenhouse could be opened and closed at ones wish.

Varieties of plants, flowers, and herbs were grown in the spacious garden, from healing herbs to poisonous exotic plants.

Even rare flowers like silver Glamorgans and white Daturas could be found growing massively in the greenhouse.

As a major in pharmacognosy, Aelia's eyes started to twinkle as she excitedly examined the various plants.

Thinking about all the money she could make off of them made her mouth water.

The petrichor scent of the leaves felt fresh and calming.

The tropical setting displayed the plants and other forms of nature,
like the exotic Lorenian butterflies which came in different colours such as red, blue, purple, silver, gold, and white.

Having being in a fantasy world, the floral side of the greenhouse was especially extraordinarily,
So even despite having various types of plants, flowers, and herbs,

They all come together and harmonised the beauty of Mother Nature also known as
Goddess Ceres.

After blushing over her new favourite spot,
Aelia carefully and skilfully plucked some silver Plumeria flowers and placed them in the glass-formed vase on the table.

She then headed out of the greenhouse and found her way back to the main hall of the villa.

"Nora, send this to my mother and add the note I left in the greenhouse."
Instructing Nora, I signaled at Dean to follow me into my study.

Arriving at the new study Dean carefully closed the door as he entered.

I immediately sat on the chair next to the desk, and took out some documents in the top drawer.

Glancing at Dean I finally asked him the long-awaited question.

"How did the purchase go?"

He took in a deep breath before opening up his dry lips that contrasted his exhausted pale face.

"I was able to successfully purchase it Mylady."
He answered with a tired expression.

Ever since Dean dared to make a comment on the type of plants Aelia decided to produce in her beloved greenhouse, she worked him off till he could barely stand, even Nora felt a bit of pity towards him.

Their current goal was to make a pseudonym for Aelia to use under her soon-to-be perfume business.

Loréal Hampshire was a young baroness who was now in charge of a Barony in one of the eastern provinces of the Lian Duchy.

Getting a new identity wasn't hard for Aelia who is the next successor of the Lian Duchy.
Money practically grew on trees for her.

Looking at Dean she decided to be a merciful employee and give him some time to rest.