"Was it hot in the closet?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah omg" I replied continuing playing my game. I paused.

"WAIT HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS IN THERE??" I screamed.

"You really thought that I didn't have seen yall nor heard you??" i was too stunned to speak.

"Why were you even listening to our convo don't you already know everything" Y/n said and I nodded.

"Anyways im thirsty lets order bubble tea"

——

"I want just the usual" Y/n said

"Actually me too and lets order the same for all of us" Y/n nodded after I said so.

14 minutes later

"Omg the bubble tea arrived!!" Y/n ran to the door and opened it got the bubble teas paid and closed the door again.

"You take these in the bedroom i'll give this to the others" She said and I nodded.

Y/n POV

"Jungwon I brought you and sunoo bubble tea" I called out.

Then I saw jungwon and a boy which wasn't sunoo. The boy turned around revealing to be daniel.

"OMFG DANIEL!!!!" I screamed. "I didnt know you would he here today" I said excited.

He smiled and walked up to name pulling me in for a bit hug. That made me smile.

"I missed you" daniel said with his face not facing jungwon. Jungwon was looking jealous. I saw it but I tried to ignore it.

"I missed you too, do you know when you're going to debut??" I hoped to hear a yes from him.

"No" I could hear some pain in his voice.

"Don't be sad okay the day will come where you will debut aswell."

Jungwon THOUGHTS

They're the same age or lets say born in the same birthyear. That's probably why they get along so well. She cares for him just like a big sister even tho she's younger. They have a good bond almost like her and mine but she told me several times that she sees him just as a friend nothing more.

I shouldn't be jealous or anything he's my friend aswell and knows about my little crush and he would never hurt me in any way.

Back to y/ns POV

"Sooo I got you bubble tea!! I actually thought sunoo was here but I couldn't find him so this will be yours now" I smiled giving first daniel his bubble tea then jungwon.

"Im going to go now so that niki wont be too alone" And with those words I walked back to niki.

Jungwon THOUGHTS

Wait wheres sunoo? why is she alone with niki. Why am I being so jealous again oh gosh. I shouldn't be.

Y/n POV

"Lets enjoy our bubble teas" I smiled and received a cute boxy smile back.

So we drank our bbt and then decided to watch a move on my macbook because jungwon and daniel were in the living room and niki said that we shouldn't interfere into their meeting. I agreed to that. Now we decided to watch produce x 101 because I said how much I missed x1 being a group and wanted to see it again.

We finished to watch 2 episodes today. I wanted to continue but one episode was two and a half hours long and it was already past 1 am so we got into bed.

Niki fell asleep pretty fats but for some reason I couldn't sleep. I tried a few times but still ended up awake.

So as usual I decided to get up. while I was walking down the ladder I looked around to see who was here. I saw that hee and sunghoon jay and jake were home and sleeping peacefully. Also jungwon and sunoo were sleeping.  They looked very similar with both their hair being black.

So I walked outside the room.

————————————————————————

so now vote for your answer who should end up with y/n

jungwon

niki

other suggestions

thanks for voting