Chapter 5 - Dinner with Friends

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

I got out of school with Yeojeong to quickly go to her house to get changed.
We changed from our uniforms into something more comfy but also more fancy.
Yeojeong wore straight leg black jeans with a white tucked in top and I wore high waisted baggy cargo pants with a tank top.

"Yah hurry why are you always taking so long. I just handed you MY clothes and you don't even hurry. If you want i can take them back-"

"NO... I'm doing as fast as possible." i screamed from the bathroom where i was changing in.

I just heard yeojeong chuckle slightly.

As i got done i quickly ran out of the bathroom grabbing my bag and my phone. I then walked over to yeojeong grabbing her wrist and pulling her out of her room and the house.

"Come on we are late" i said.
I looked at her while she rolled her eyes and then smiled. Her face looked annoyed but in a funny way.

NIKI POV:

I looked on my phone to check the time. It said 04:34 pm. I looked away in relief. But immediately looked back to check if i was dreaming. WHAT I have less than half an hour. Shitttt I gotta go!

HEESEUNG POV:

I grabbed jungwon by his shoulders and shook him a little so he would stop looking at his phone and pay attention to me.

"YANG JUNGWON would you mind to put your phone away and come with me?!"
I was a little annoyed by him cause he can't put his phone away.

"Hyung calm down i was just reading a very captivating story so let me finish this chapter please."

*eyeroll by heeseung*

"Okay ppalli" I looked serious.

"Stop looking like that imma get scared."

A slight chuckle left my lips.

"I'm done" he had a bright smile.

I showed him a quick fake smile and we went to the bbq restaurant.

We arrived a couple minutes later.

"Oh look hyung there's Niki." He waved at him like a happy baby.

Niki noticed us staying here and came to us.

YEOJEONG POV:

UGH this girl better stop being so slow in everything.
She asked ME to come to visit these guys but is the one being late. Imma tell these guys that it's not my fault we're late.

"You are probably thinking about how annoying i am" y/n said.

"YES and now let me continue hahaha"

"Okay do you mind if i listen to musik?"

"Nono go ahead" i smiled.

"okieee" she gave me a side hug which i replied with a smile.

Y/N POV:

I got a missed call oops 😬.
It's another unknown number???????? I hate those except for niki he turned out to be very nice.
"Should i call back?"

"Yes" yeojeong responded.

"DID I SAID THAT OUT LOUD?"

"Yes you did dumbass" we both bursted out into laughter.

We passed a corner and saw the bbq restaurant with three boys wearing masks on standing in the front waiting.

Omg this will be so embarrassing they are waiting for us. And they are staring at us.

As soon as we arrived in front of them jungwon introduced himself.

"Hi i'm jungwon nice to meet ya" he said, signaling with his hands to introduce ourselves aswell.

"Oh right" i said while slapping my hand on my forehead.

"I am y/n and this is yeojeong." I said and yeojeong waved as i introduced her.

A little awkward silence happened to be there.

"So shall we go inside?" Heeseung broke the silence.

I was relieved cause it was quite awkward. Yeojeong gave me the "I totally feel the same" look and i understood immediately she was awkward as well.

I let out a small smirk looking at her and we almost bursted out into laugter.

We tried not to because it was our first meeting with them and they will probably think we are weirdos.
Which we kinda are but they shouldn't find this out to early. 😃

We sat down on the table close to a window. I sat down and yeojeong sat next to me. I pointed to the seat next to mine so that niki would take a seat there.
Which he did. Opposite from my seat sat jungwon and on the opposite of yeojeong and next to jungwon sat heeseung.

"So..." Heeseung started. "what do you want to eat? As the oldest i feel like i should take care of you and take the lead." He chuckled and we began to laugh a little.

"Yah we aren't babies anymore." Niki said kinda looking offended.

"Yeah yeah i got it but at least y/n is still a baby"
Heeseung fired back.

"Okay Heeseung take that back right now" I said while pointing my index finger in his direction. I tried to stay serious but failed as I looked at his bright smile with his perfect teeth.

We all ordered our food and ate it. It was AWESOME.

"I never had such good bbq" I said while leaning back and rubbing my tummy.

"Yeah me too" jungwon said and smiled at me.
I smiled back.

"Ah right Niki" I turned my face into his direction and so did he.

"Yeah?" he asked  with a questioning look.

"Do you have the bracelet?" I said my eyes widening.

"Oh yeah of course you reminded me so many times how could i forget" a bright smile appeared on his face.

He digged in his pocket pulling my bracelet out and handing it to me.
I didn't noticed it but my eyes sparkled while seeing my bracelet and a tear drop rolled down my cheek.
My hand touched his as i took my bracelet and tried to put it on which didn't really worked cause i could only use my one hand.

"Let me help you" a sudden voice spoke up.

TO BE CONTINUED...
———————————————————————————
So what do y'all think? and who do y'all think wants to help her?