[Chapter 10 - Meeting Enhypen]

"She said you should live with us the two weeks"

"I should what?"

"Only if that's okay for you i mean you don't know more than half of us so I understand why you wouldn't want to do that but you can get to know the others."

"Uhm i mean yeah that sounds fun but please let me think about that for a while"

"Yeah sure. So to get to know the others before you actually move in or not i arranged a meeting with all the 8 including you. We would have dinner and then play some games or watch movies or do something fun. It would be nice if you come. And if you still feel uncomfortable with the whole thing, which is totally okay, you can still decide wether you do it or not."

"Okay that sounds like a good plan. When's the meeting?"

"It's tomorrow 1pm i would pick you up with niki if that's okay for you"

"Okay yeah that's perfect"

"Great then see you tomorrow"

"Yep see you"

*END CALL*

I decided to talk with yeojeong about the whole thing so i texted her.

Y/N:
yeojeong
will you answer me
i know that you will leave tomorrow
evening so please come to our dorm
right now i need you to help
me pack my things

YEOJEONG:
chile
im almost at our dorm
ofc i would help you pack
so you decided already to stay?

Y/N:
no i haven't decided yet
but i still wanted to have everything packed
yk?

YEOJEONG:
okok got it
just hurry

seen

...

At the dorm

I decided to pack my things together even tho i wasn't sure whether i should go or not. But something in my head told me to go.

Yeojeong and me packed my clothes and stuff together and she also helped pick my outfit for tomorrow.

We then said goodbye because she was already leaving to go to her parents house so it would be less exhausting for her.

I hugged her tight and waved a last goodbye. After that i closed the door and sighed. It was already late so I decided to go to bead already.

I changed into my pajama and hopped in my bed and under my blanket. As soon as i could realize it i was already asleep.