Chapter 35 - Cake

THANKS FOR 9K omg shsjjs

Last member?

That means I am not a member? Tears started rolling. I won't debut with my friends? If they debut I can't keep living with them. Where should i go?

All of the ran to me and hugged me.

"Something must be wrong you have to debut with us" niki said and heeseung and jungwon suppressed a tear.

So is this the end ?

it's not bruh that would be boring

——

"Uhm sir-" One of our dance tutors came inside the room. Misses Choi

"Hmm?" He looked up through his glasses.

"The papers those are the wrong ones" She said nervously.

"What?" He was surprised.

She quickly handed him the new papers and he read through them.

'Well there isn't that much of a change there's only one added member' he mumbled but I clearly heard that.

So I have a chance!

"Well uhm there's another member joining the group. And I actually thought this group would be a boy group but turns out it's a co ed group. So congratulations to Bae Y/N for being the last member of the debut team." His voice got a little louder at the end.

I couldn't believe what he just said. I'm in!!

I looked over to daniel. He looked down and was sad.

I ran to him to hug him.

"Daniel you're amazing don't forget that. I will wait for you to debut" I whispered in his ear while we were hugging.

waiting for daniel to debut T-T

——

All the other trainees left. It were only the seven boys and me left.

"Alright so you're going to have a conversation with bang pd nim hes going to tell you about everything a bit more" He said to us and led us to the office where we had the conversation.

"Hello so first of all congratulations for being chosen into the debut team!" He said and clapped his hands.
"We will talk a little bit of how this will work. I heard you all are living in a dorm together already" He said and we nodded.

"That won't really change well you will move to a bigger one but still live together" All of us were happy to hear that even though we kinda expected it.

"I have your schedule right here" He pointed to a paper that was in front of him.

"The schedule starts on wednesday. Your debut song is already written well most of it. You will have the chance to add parts remove a bit and make it your own song. Only the rough idea of the song is given and some lyrics. The demo version is on here." He showed us an usb stick.

"This seemes old school but we also have a QR code to scan so the sons will be on your phone."

The meeting ended and we all bowed as we got up to leave to our dorm.

"I'd say we start packing tomorrow and have a dinner together so celebrate" Riki said with the biggest grin on his face.

"Yes i agree on that" Jay said while eating a protein bar.

"gimme some" Sunghoon said and broke a piece off.

"YAH"

We got our staff and headed home

——

I was in my room packing some stuff already. I knew we wanted to do this tomorrow but i still wanted to organize a bit while jay and jake were cooking so that it was less tomorrow.

"Food is ready" Jake said.

I went into the kitchen and we ate together and laughed and stuff.

"How about making a cake?" Heeseung asked.

"Yes let's make a cake" I said.

"Good idea. I'm not the one to make it" Sunghoon said and left into the bedroom.

"Same here i'm just gonna chill and wait for it to get ready" Jake said. Jay left without a word and Sunoo waved goodbyes and left.

"Don't look at me like that I am not making a cake" Heeseung said frowning.

"You literally recommended this" Jungwon said.

"Yes but games are more fun so I'd say the maknaes are doing this" He smiled turned his back and left.

"Okay so just the three of us" I said kinda awkward.

"That's correct" Jungwon said.

Silence

"Let's make a red velvet cake I have never tried this before and really wanted to do it. We even have all the ingredients" I recommend to break the silence and to start already.

We decided to do that cake and got all the ingredients and started mixing the dough.

I put away some of the ingredients we have used already when I noticed Riki was struggling to open the egg.

"What are you doing?" I asked seeing him trying to get the shell out of the mixture. He laughed sticking his tongue out being concentrated.

"Let me help you" I took the egg shell out and got the next egg.

"So you hold it like this okay?" He nodded. "And then you hit the egg on the edge of the bowl. And if it's cracked like this you separate it and pour the egg yolk and egg white into the bowl" I did it and it wasn't hard.

But for riki. He still struggled. And he was smirking.

"Why are you smirking like that?" I asked cause his smile was sus.

"He finds it funny" Jungwon said reading the next steps.

"What exactly?" I asked leaning my weight into my right leg.

"The part with the egg" He said and now both of them were smirking.

"What are you thinking stop thinking of something dirty it's just an egg not your balls" I said and then they were silent.

——

"Okay now lets put it into the oven."

"Cake us ready" Jungwon said and Heeseung Jay and Jake came.

"What about sunsung?" I asked.

"What's sunsung?" Heeseung asked confused.

"It's a nickname a short version of sunghoon and sunoo" Jay said.

"see he gets it" I said.

"But why sunsung and not sungsun?" Riki asked.

"Call them whatever you want" I said shaking my head laughing.

"Well they aren't here cause they fell asleep watching a drama together" Jake said.

"Sunghoon watches a drama?" Jungwon asked surprised.

"Yes sunoo somehow made him watch school 2017" Jake said.

"What omg that's a great drama" I said gasping.

"He doesn't even watched vincenzo with me" Jake said offended.

Jay and Jungwon then laughed at his comment.

"Let's eat the cake" Riki said grabbing a fork and eating it immediately form the whole cake.

"RIKI" We all screamed. And broke into laughter.

TO BE CONTINUED...
———————————————————————