Chapter 54 - Closet

im so unproductive im sorry i apologize

"Let's start now okay?" Niki said and we started learning the choreo

——

JUNGWON POV:

"No you're doing this wrong look" Niki said and showed the right move tk me. I nodded and repeated it perfectly.

"I think we should watch the video again" I said and we all watched it to remember the next dance moves.

Then suddenly y/n screamed.

"What now" Niki said after almost having a heart attack by how loud y/n screamed.

"Can we appreciate seungyoun here please" She said only looking at the visual.

I rolled my eyes after chuckling.

"Yes we all agree, he is beautiful but let's focus on the choreo for once" Niki said I nodding.

We then continued practicing everything until we knew all parts of the choreo and just had to do the details like the details and facial expression. But we decided to continue tomorrow.

——

In the dressing room from the boys

"Jungwon-ah" Niki said. He was comfortable with me and never offen used hyung anymore. Mostly only when cams were on.

"Hmm?" I replied.

"Do you like anyone at the moment?" He asked.

I gulped. I knew my answer. I knew that he probably thought so too. But I didn't know what to answer.

"I don't know how about you?" I smiled and continued tying my shoes.

"I think I do but I don't really know either." He said. It seemed very honest.

Who could he like?

*knock knock*

"how long will it take you to change your clothes im waiting for a whole 20 minutes" Y/n said from outside.

"Oh yeah sorry we're going to hurry" Niki said packing all his stuff in his bag.

We walked out of the room seeing y/n on her phone.

"It literally took you ages" She whined. And the two of us just laughed.

"Anyways Im hungry let's have something nice" She said.

"I want burger im really craving that! I even told you earlier Jungwon-ah" Niki said pulling on My sleeve.

"Alright and since im the oldest i'll pay today" I smiled and niki and y/n immediately started jumping up and down"

——

We went to eat burgers.

"That was delicious not gonna lie" Niki said rubbing his tummy.