Chapter 53 - Confession PT. 3

i know i already have confession?! and confession pt 2 and here's confession pt. 3 now enjoy

im so stressed because of school it's killing me (ikon)
;)

im so stressed because of school it's killing me (ikon);)

"I have to tell you something" We both said.

"I think I really lo-" The door opened. Niki ran inside.

He grabbed my hand and walked away with me into the kitchen.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"I should be the one asking you" He replied.

"What do you mean?"

"I heard what you were talking about and He wanted to tell you something but I wanted to tell you something  aswell but I don't know your answer or let's say I am scared of what you will answer so I have a question for you first" He said almost rapping because of how fast he spoke.

"Okay calm down first what did you want to ask me?" I tried calming him down.

"Do you like someone in our group?" He asked. Straightforward.

What do I answer now. Do I say the truth that I do feel something for more than one person and don't know what to do or lie about my feelings.

"Do you like someone in our group?" I asked the same question.

"That's not the point. I asked first" He quickly replied to me.

"Okay hear me out I'm going to be honest with you I don't know if it are real feelings or not but I feel something for not only one person" I said ashamed of myself because I liked two persons at once.

Then jungwon entered.

"Y/n can we please talk in privat again it's important" He seemed a bit annoyed by niki how he just grabbed me.

"Yeah hyung just wait a minute" Niki said. But before he could continue jungwon grabbed my wrist and went with me into the bathroom.

He locked the door.

"If the door will break again I will haunt you till you die" I said serious.

"Don't worry they fixed it it's fine" He chuckled. But suddenly turned his expression to a serious one again.

"Y/n i like you and you sort of know already but I can't stop thinking about you and I want to be around you but that's not possible because of the dating ban and all that so Im scared to love you" He blurted all out.

I was a bit overwhelmed with all that information.

I gulped.

"Oh uhm it's complicated from my side and I do understand you and I think you are right we have a dating ban and I was forced to sign this contract where I agreed with no dating until 2 year of debut. So we should try keeping that promise" I said.

He nodded. Then he pulled me in for a warm hug.

"I will wait for this ban to end so that I can love you" He whispered.

My heart almost stopped beating. But part of me was still falling for the other boy that I just left alone.

What should I do?

The door bell rang. 

"I'll go and open it." I said and smiled. He returned it. Which lend me to think that he understood my answer.

I unlocked the bathroom door and opened the door leading to our dorm.

I was welcomed with a big hug from jake.

"I missed you" He said not letting go of me.

Y/n couldn't look behind her. There were standing two jealous boys looking at their mate jake

"What have you done while you were alone?" Jake asked.

The three of us told him everything.

"Wait where are the others?" Niki asked.

"They'll be here in 10 minutes with burgers" He grinned cheeky.

We all cheered and waited for the food.

——

A Month later

"What do you mean we will post a cover?" I asked.

"We will learn choreography to a song and then sing to it." He said.

"Oh yeah i didn't mean it in that way that you had to explain it to me but anygays" I said and he laughed.

"Which song are we doing?" He asked.

"Let's do some searching and let's tell each other the results in ten minutes" I said and he nodded.

"Im for advice by taemin" He said.

"I love this song but how about still here by ateez?" I suggested.

"I love that vibe but how about..." He started.

"Let's do move by x1" I almost screamed.

"Omg that's great!!! Have you watched pdx101?" He asked.

"Uhh Yes of course I did" I told him.

"Then let's say it's move by sixc and not x1" I winked and they laughed.

"Till when does this have to be ready" Jungwon asked.

"We are supposed to post this in exactly 4 days so we should start now" Niki then said.

I hope this will go well.

"I have never done a dance trio" I said.

"I did" Niki and jungwon both said in unison.

"with who?" I asked.

"With K hyung and sunghoon hyung" Jungwon grinned.

"Im jealous I wanted to do it with K san but it's fine I did it with nikolas and jaeho" Niki told me.

"Ahh I only know k and sunghoon but the others sound cool since they danced with the nishimura riki that has to mean something" I exaggerated.

"Hey are you calling me less of a good dancer?" Jungwon looked at me judging.

"I was praised by THE RAIN the jung jihoon" Jungwon seemed very proud.

"Wow I am jealous I would love to meet him" I sobbed.

"Let's start now okay?" Niki said and we started learning the choreo.

——————————————————————