Chapter 36 - Face Mask

happy new year!!
THANKS FOR 10k and all your love and support!!

happy new year!! THANKS FOR 10k and all your love and support!!

It was the next morning. I was tired because I stayed up late.
The cake was really great and it was fun making it.
I got up as usual picking out an outfit then going to the bathroom doing my skincare and eating something before practice. I was on my way out of the bathroom when a person with a really bad applied face mask almost ran into me.

"Ahh" A little scream escaped my lips.

"Oh good morning" He said smiling at me half of the face mask almost dripping off of his face.

"Hello Jake What have you done?" I laughed looking at his face.

"What?" He asked confused. Which made me laugh even more.

"There some mask on you face but it'll soon be on the floor so put it on properly" I smiled and he walked into the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror and doing a lip bite.

"I'm still freaking handsome" He raised one eyebrow and smirked at me.

That was hot.

"Stop" I playfully hit his arm. "Where the face mask?" I asked. He pointed to his face.

"No like the rest of it. Isn't it one of those face mask you get in a big tube or sum?" I asked again.

"No all of it is on my face I used the last amount of it" He smiled like a baby.

"Okay then give me the mask brush to apply it properly" I said.

"What's a mask brush?" He asked looking more confused now.

"I'll go als sunoo where his is" I said and left.

——

"Alright i'm back and this is the brush" I said shoving him the brush in his face.

"But that thing doesn't even had uhm like it's not soft it's just silicone." He gets more confused.

I shook my head and didn't answer.

I stood in front of him. Looking at the mask and applying it all even on his face. I didn't notice it at first but Jake was looking into my eyes the whole time.

So I did the same. We had eye contact. I thought he would look away but he stared right into my soul.

I leaned in to apply the mask. And i expected him to shift away but he leaned in aswell and stared into my eyes. Our noses nearly touched. He came closer so that our noses touched and I had mask on mine. He the winked at me bit his lips and smirked.

"JAKE Stop" I said feeling my heart beat faster. And rubbing my nose to get rid of the mask on it. Starting to laugh nervous.

He then smiled like a golden retriever and i finished applying the mask. As if nothing just happened.

"And done" I patted his shoulder twice and cleaned the brush before giving it back to sunoo.

——

Jake POV

She has never been this close to me. I never realized how pretty she is. Her eyes are really pretty. All her features actually are.

She leaned in.

Is this some sort of sign to kiss her or is she just coming closer to apply the mask better.

Our noses are almost touching.

And the eye contact. You could think she likes me. But you could think the same of me.

Do I like her?

——

At bighit building

"Alright so us five we will record today. Well actually i'm not recording you are i'm just here to help you and to guide you a little" The man said.

"Oh and before we start recording you can speak comfortable with me. My name is Johnny." He smiled and walked a few steps back.

"Who's gonna start?" We looked at each other not knowing who to start with.

"So it says here that heeseung has the most lines so I'd say we start with him is that okay for you?" He asked looking up from his papers.

We nodded.

Johnny, Jungwon, Riki and I walked into the room where we could see heeseung recording.

We sat down on a couch at the back of the room.

Johnny pressed a button so that Heeseung could hear him. "Okay so just start from the chorus and we'll continue with the rest later." He nodded and they started recording.

——

Jungwon was already done so it was my turn. Riki got the least lines. I saw how it made him sad so I tried to make him happy.

I stood in the room and started my recordings.

Everything went really well and it was fun. I looked at the couch and it seemed like they were gossiping about something. They were looking at me and then taking.

——

No one's POV

"Okay so does one of you like her?" Heeseung asked.

No answer.

"Come on be honest with me we're bros." He said

Jungwon and Riki both looked at each other.

"I mean even IF we would be in love with her we're still not allowed to date and that would make everything complicated for our group and would only bring us scandals right?" Jungwon stated.

"I'm so sure you both like her. But I think the same as you jungwon. It wouldn't be good for the team. And dispatch would be everywhere."  Heeseung said.

The others nodding along.

"Oh she's ready it's my turn I guess Riki got up. He felt relieved escaping from this conversation. He indeed wasn't sure what he felt for her. But he was sure that it was wrong and not good for the team so he kept quiet.

"Actually I have to go" Heeseung said. "I have a doctors appointment" He grabbed his bag waved Johnny and left.

"Bye y/n" he said after walking past her.

"Uhm byeee" She was a little confused.

She sat down next to Jungwon and looked at Riki showing him a thumbs up.

He smiled like a baby at her which made both of them happy.

"You were good" Jungwon said looking at her with boba eyes.

"Thank you. You were great" I told him honest.

I shifted closer to him and put my head on his shoulder. Because I was tired. I stayed up till 3am and recordings started at 9am.

"So what were you talking about?" I asked curious.

TO BE CONTINUED...
━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━