Chapter 18 - Secrets

His smile was something I can't describe

His smile was something I can't describe. It was so pretty and comforting yet cute and also some sort of hot. But let's leave that aside for now.

"yeah I had a coffee earlier to not fall asleep while dance class. but now i can't sleep at all." a short silence filled the room before he broke it again.

"you seem down." he seemed worried.

You looked down your expression fell. And your face looked gloomy now.

"I have a lot on my mind" I tried to smile but failed.

He already came towards me and hugged me. I loved his hugs since the beginning.

"Lets take a walk and then you tell me what's on your mind hmm?" His words were so gentle.

I hummed and nodded in response. He then broke the hug and went back into the bedroom. Also quiet as hell. A few seconds past and the door finally opened again. He came back with two hoodies. Both were his. One hoodie was the matching hoodie all of us had and the other was a gray trasher hoodie.

He handed me the trasher one and i put it one. It was summer but I was still kinda fresh at night. Too cold to only wear a t-shirt but too hot to wear a jacket. But perfect to wear a hoodie.

We walked out of the dorm and into the streets. The moonlight made it more beautiful than it already was. It was a little colder than expected and I felt a shiver down my spine.

We walked a bit in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence more a comforting one or a i like your presence one.

We made our way through the streets which were surrounded by beautiful night lights. Over to a park which was really big but also really wonderful. We walked for 10 minutes now and sat down on a bench. Our view was the han river. The night lights mirrored in the water of the river. It was truly pleasing.

"Ok so uhm..." you already know what y/n was going to tell him. I also told him about my fear btw.

After I told him everything I broke out in tears again. My chest was beating up and down due to my tears and how hard I was crying.

He took hold of my hand.

"Your not alone. I want you to know that. You got us and it won't be easy for you to get rid of us." he chuckled.

I smiled a bit. And hugged him. At first he was just sitting there but then he hugged me back.

"Thank you that your there for me. Your the best thing that happened to me after I met yeojeong. It was the best thing ever that I lost my bracelet and that heeseung found me short after crying on the floor." we both smiled.

"Your right.The best coincidence that happened to me." He smiled and hugged me once again very tight.

"We should get going it's very late and we need some sleep." Jungwon said releasing the hug. My hand still in his.

"Yea you're right. You need some rest you have dance class toworrow after school again right" i asked.

"Hmm" was his only response.

We got up and made our way back to the apartment.

——

"can I ask you something?" I turned to him.

"go ahead" we were now facing each other.

"can i live with you guys? It seems very abrupt but I don't know where else to go since yeojeong is gone now." I was looking down unsure what his answer would be.

„Im pretty sure the others would insist you to live here after they'll found out that yeojeong left. So yeah of course you can live here." My face lit up.
I jumped up and down. Hugged him tight and gave him a peck on the cheek. I then quickly covered my moth with my hands.

"I'm sorry I-" I was cut off by him.

"Don't be sorry. But let's go now." He pulled my arm and we walked again.

"Oh and by the way could you tell the others that I have to move in just because yeojeong moved? Please don't tell them about the things with the mafia and that I probably won't see her again." I looked down and sighed. This time it was a sad sigh not a one you do when your relieved.

"Of course I'll do anything for you"

As we were walking. I didn't notice how our arms would brush against each other and how our hands slightly touched.

"y/n your hands are very cold" Before i could answer anything he took my hand and put it in this pocket. Along with his own hand. Our hands intertwined and my heart beat up. What is this feeling.

We arrived at the dorm soon after and no one was awake.

Jungwon went into the bathroom to place his hoodie in there.

I just plopped myself on the couch and closed my eyes.

Jungwon Pov:

I washed my hands and went back into the living room where i left y/n.

She wasn't sitting down nor was she staying she was laying down. cute. i thought to myself.

As I walked closer I could see her eyes were closed. She must be really tired. which I totally understand after all the things that happened to hear all at once.

I yawned. I must be tired aswell. I decided after a little bit of thinking whether to do it or not to accompany her. I laid down next to her. The couch wasn't that big but it was big enough to fit the two of us.

I looked at her in awe. Her beautiful features looked gorgeous and her pretty hair which was slightly over one of her eyes. Her hair was a little wayv 😜 and it suited her perfectly. While I was staring at her i didn't even noticed how I was slowly but surely falling asleep.

To be continued...
————————————————————————

i have a question:

who do you ship y/n the most with?

i know she didn't had the time to be with sunghoon jay or sunoo that much yet but just wait hehe

vote or comment!!

b