Chapter 17 - Seperation

A week has passed since I moved in with the boys

A week has passed since I moved in with the boys. I had plenty of great moments and we grew closer and closer. But another week without yeojeong. And without an answer from her.

That's what I thought.

I should check my phone. I said to myself and got up. I was currently In the kitchen cooking ramyeon for me and Heeseung. The others had practice. And while the ramyeon were cooking I decided to check my messages...if i had received some.

I looked at my phone.

1 new message from yeojeong 💜💜

My eyes widened. Omg yes she texted me. I think I never opened a message that fast.

yeojeong 💜💜
hey so uhm i'm moving and i already moved out of the dorm so you should put your stuff outta there aswell.
i wanted to see you but we can't. it's urgent we have to move now.
so this is the last time you'll hear something from me.
i'm sorry.
really.
i tried to fix everything but i ruined it.
maybe if fate wants us to we'll meet again but don't rely on that.
i really love you i really do and you are my best friend.
it really hurts me leaving you it breaks my heart.
my family has problems with the mafia.
i'm not allowed to tell you that so delete that message better after you've read it.
this is my last good bye to you.
i love you beebee
bye

one message deleted
———————————-

I shut down my phone and threw it on the ground. Before I could notice tears streamed from my eyes. I broke down and had my hands in my hair. I was crying like i never had before. My biggest fear. It came true.

I lost the person I rely on the most. My best friend. The person I love. I couldn't even see her again. And what's that with the mafia? I was broken.

"Y/N what's wrong?????" Heeseung ran to me and hugged me tight. I hugged back. This is what i needed right now. A warm comforting hug. And yeojeong. But you can't have everything you want.

Heeseung was rubbing my back. His hand made its way up and down my back. His other hand on my head. And I was still crying. Like really hard. It was hard to breathe. I wish I could just stop breathing. And just leave this world. I had nothing. My mom left me. My dad is dead. My only real best friend moved away. I only had these 7 guys left that i met by coincidence. And who knows if they will stay with me. They don't even know me. At least not the way yeojeong used to know me.

"Hey y/n" Heeseung broke the silence. His soft voice was like music to my ears.

"hmm?" I said but i was still crying.

"okay now breathe in and out ok?" I just nodded not being able to talk.

"Inhale"

"Exhale"

"Inhale"

"Exhale"

I slowly started to calm down. Until i was able to talk properly again.

"okay now tell me what happened."

I slowly stood up. Very shaky amd grabbed my phone. I deleted the message but I screenshotted it before that so J showed him the screenshot.

He read it and the only thing he did was pulling me into his embrace again. It felt like the home I never had. He was patting my head and was playing with my hair to calm me down. Everything will be alright. That's what he said. Over and over again. I slowly started to believe these words. But deep inside me I knew they weren't real.

We started talking and I explained everything further. I also told him to not tell anyone. I wanted to keep it to myself. I didn't want to be a a burden.

Firstly he was against that but I convinced him that this was the right idea. The only person I wanted to tell that myself was jungwon.
He already told me to tell him everything and I wanted to prove that I trust him. But i'll do that later. At night when the others are asleep. So no one beside him and heeseung would know. I really don't know what tells me to only tell the two. I trust all seven. Maybe i am not ready yet to tell all of them. Or maybe i am just overwhelmed.

Then it became silent. I was still fully embraced by him. I saw his eyes were closed. So I also closed mine pulling him closer to me again. He did the same. His big soft masculine hands tucked my messed up hair behind my ears.

"Y/n let's eat the ramyeon. And watch a movie that will make you think of something different." He broke the silence.

I hummed in response. He slowly got up and took hold of my hand as a support to help me get up aswell.

He put the ramyeon into bowls and brought them into the living room. I grabbed two pairs of chopsticks and followed him.

We decided to watch extraordinary you. It was his suggestion. I don't blame him.

At first we were sitting next to each other fully focused on the food and the drama. But after we both finished I leaned back.

He pulled me to him and hugged me. We were cuddling the whole time.

"It is already late. I wonder when they will come." I said in a sleepy voice. Cause I was tired as hell.

"They'll be here soon don't worry"His voice low. One hand around my waist and his other hand caressing my head and playing with my hair.

The next thing I remembered was that the episode ended. When I woke up I was in my bed. Everyone arrived already and was asleep.

Wait. Jungwons bed is empty. I should look for him. I thought.

I tried to be as quiet as possible. Tiptoeing past the beds and through the bedroom door. I was trying my very best not to close the door loud.

I sighed in relief for not waking up any of the boys. At first i looked in the kitchen but noone was there and then i went into the living room. And there he was. A barefaced, very handsome Jungwon. He was wearing a white shirt which complemented his broad shoulders.

"Hey can't sleep?" I asked. His gaze made its way towards me. And his cold monotone expression changed into a warming smile on his face which brightened the atmosphere in the big room.

To be continued...
————————————————————————

hello again!!!

don't forget to vote.
and thank you for 500 reads!!!!!!!
정말 감사하다

b