Chapter 12 - Game Night

„Y/n you go first" Jake said

„Uhm okay do y'all like ramyeon?" I couldn't think of a good question so i just said that.

„Yah what kind of question is that everyone likes ramyeon" Heeseung said. The others agreed with him.

„I go next. Do you have a boyfriend?" Jay then said.

Ahh i get it we're asking these kind of questions now.

Jungwon hit jays arm. „Yah why are you asking these kind of questions. She'll think your a pervert."

„It's fine for me. No i don't have a boyfriend and i never had one." he smiled....   sus?!

The game moved on and we asked all kind of questions they got to know me better and i got to know them better. It was fun. We didn't even noticed how time passed by. It was already past midnight so we decided to go to bed. But before that all of us got ready.

We went into the bathroom all together which wasn't the most clever idea. It was kinda funny tho.

We all brushed our teeth together and laughed at eachother doing funny faces and stuff. These guys are more fun than expected.

I even got to do my skincare together with sunoo. Actually with sunoo,sunghoon,jungwon and niki the others wanted to join us aswell. ^•^

After doing our stuff i went into the bedroom and quickly grabbed my pjs. Just some shorts and a shirt. I changed in the bathroom and got back into their well let's say „our" bedroom hehe.

„Soo guys" all of them looked at me. „Where am I going to sleep?"

„Are you a top or a bottom"

WHAT-

„YAH riki that's inappropriate don't ask that she's 15" Jay said.

„I mean if she wants to sleep on the top bunk or bottom bunk paboya 🙄"

„Oh-"

We all laughed.

„Bottom" I said.

„You can sleep there" he pointed to the bed that's the closest to the window. I nodded and let myself fall on the bed.

We still talked a bit before we all felt asleep.

4:26 a.m.

Since i have a very light sleep I wake up by the lightest noises. I still fall asleep easily afterwards but still. I woke up. I heard steps. Someone from the top bunk was climbing down the stair and was now coming towards my bed.

I squinted my eyes together trying to figure out which person was standing in front of me. The figure was tall so i guessed either heeseung or niki.

I then felt a hand on my arm slightly shaking me. He was very gentle.

„Y/n?"

„What?"

The person didn't answered and just decided to climb into my bed.

What is happening?

The figure started coming under my blanktet not bothering me to ask if it was okay or nah. I mean it was okay for me tho.

I felt how the boy was now laying in the same direction as i was. So we are both looking at the other bunk beds on the opposite.

I stopped thinking about what just happened and decided to sleep again.

A few minutes later i turned around facing now the wall. I flinched as the person which was laying behind me was putting his arm around my waist. vbsnskdnfkrbffjfjf

I couldn't think straight. And i think my heart skipped a beat.
Why did my heart flutter ?

I still didn't know who that person was. I'm taking my bet on

ahh i don't know.

While thinking again i noticed that the boy was pulling me closer? 😶

Im screaming. Well inside but still like what was he thinking.
Let's climb into her bed and just cuddle. Lol

I didn't noticed how i was falling asleep again.

But I woke up again 🙄 Why can't i sleep today?

Is it because of the nervousness? Of because of the full moon? I don't even know if it is full moon currently. I should really just sleep. But i can't? I hate myself sometimes.

I turned back around. Ahhh I forgot there's a boy in my bed. lmaoo

I unintentionally got closer still trying to figure out who that was. Our faces were literally like 3 inches apart. And my dumbass was still getting closer cause i just couldn't see who that was.

„what are you doing?" a sleepy voice asked.

holy fuck. did he just wake up after i was like 2 inches away from his face. Imma go cry. this is so embarrassing.

„are you answering me?"

„uhh sorry, i-i was i was trying to see who you are" This is do embarrassing. 😭

„did you found out yet?"

no i didn't cause i can't even tell they whisper voices apart.

„yes" why did i just said yes. WHY

„really? who am i then"

he knows for sure i have no clue. I just have to guess. i mean there a 1:7 chance i get this right. I just need luck.

„heeseung?"

„ddaeng, you really have no clue huh?" he said teasing.

„sorry for that can you tell me now?"

„no"he laughed really quiet and put his head under the blanket trying to hide from me.

„yahhhhh tell me." I also got under the blanket and we both laughed. We heard someone from the other beds move so he quickly covered my mouth and „shushed" me. Luckily he couldn't see it but i was blushing.

Soon after the both of us felt asleep for the last time. I still didn't know who that was. The next time we woke up was by Sunoo.

„Y/n why are you sleeping in the same bed with...

To be continued...😝
———————————————————————————

Hello back again with another chapter.

It's literally 4:57 right now so if this chapter is weird it's because my brain is dead.

My friend wanted to do an all nighter to see the sunrise so i agreed and decided to do something productive.

I already wrote two chapters for this book and one for a new book i am working on. 😁

night yall.

~b