Chapter 28 - Kiss??!!?!??!

When suddenly he came closer and closer

When suddenly he came closer and closer. Our noses nearly were touching. I could feel our breaths mixing.

I was nervous like NERVOUS. what the fuck was he going to do? Kiss me? nah never.

He was still looking straight into my eyes. The eye contact was too intense so i closed my eyes.

Suddenly I felt something soft touch my lips. DID HE JUST-

I was frightened like yk. I opened my eyes immediately and saw his thumb on my lips. My heart skipped a beat. I THOUGHT HE KISSED ME.
well he didn't. 

sadly?

"Your lip is bleeding" I looked at his thumb. And touched my own lips.

"Oh it's probably because i was biting my lip you know?" I laughed awkwardly. It was the truth but the whole situation and stuff was just a bit wierd.

"I thought they did this to you" His voice was low.

"No you don't need to worry it's all fine" I smiled and he smiled back.

End of flashback.

——

"Uh is something wrong with y/n?" Jake asked.

"Hello?"

"Y/n?"

"Y/n are you there?"

I shook my head like i was getting rid of my thoughts.

"Uh what yeah i'm listening. The movie it's great" I showed a thumb up looking at the tv which was turned off.

"Oh.." I said feeling exposed.

"Yeah oh" Heeseung said repeating the 'oh' in a higher voice trying to kinda mock me.

"Wanna make popcorn?" Riki sreamed from the kitchen.

"Yes i want to haha" I laughed awkward again trying to escape the situation. I quickly stood up and left the others without answers.

——

"Sooo who's gonna do popcorn with us?" O asked riki.

"Only you me and jungwon." He said smiling like a baby. Which he is.

"Why?" I asked.

"That does sound like you don't want to do it with us" He looked down.

"That was not what I was trying to say" I poked his arm.

"Have you been working out recently?" I touched both of his arms now.

"Yes." He smiled.

"Okay guys... and girls wanna start?" We looked over to jungwon who was pulling up his sleeves as if we would do something big.

I stopped touching riki's arm and we started making popcorn. I went with sweet popcorn. Riki wanted salty ones and jungwon wanted to try it with both. I'm pretty sure that won't taste good but yeah.

Riki was filling the corn into the pan.

"YAHHHH" Jungwon screamed running over to the pan. "You forgot to put the lid on top." He flicked his forehead. Riki bowed as an apology but he couldn't suppress his laughter and so couldn't i.

So the two of us started laughing. And jungwon joined us too.

——

I was getting ready for bed and was taking off my slippers to get into my bed when i heard a noise from the kitchen.

I was scared because all of us were in beds. Well riki's bed was empty but he sleeps with sunoo anyways.

I got myself a baseball bat. yea don't ask but there's one next to jakes bed.

It was hard not to make any sounds but i somehow managed it to get out of the room and into the kitchen. Before I could see who it was I saw the person was making himself something in the microwave.

He turned around and screamed.

"Ahhhh y/n why are you scaring me like that. And why do you have that baseball bat in your hand?" He looked frightened.

"What are you doing here? Riki" I asked putting the bat down and coming closer to him.

"I wanted some strawberries. And ramyeon." He was whispering. You know you can trust me."

"What did you wanted to ask?" I looked a little confused at him.

"What we're you thinking about earlier while we were watching the movie." He asked me. I was slightly looking up because he was quite taller than me.

"Okay so it was because of jungwon. I don't know what to feel about him. I really like him but i am not sure in which way I like him. Only as a friend or more?" I sighed.

"I get it now. And did sunghoon told you-"

"That he likes me somehow? Yes he did but I rejected him. But we're on good terms we talked it out already." He smiled.

"Okay that's great to hear"

"Let's go to bed now. Its late and we both have to do well tomorrow." He smiled and walked further.

I took his hand and turned him around. like that we were facing each other.

"Thank you Riki"

——

It was the next morning. I was awake already and I already did my morning things like washing my face etc you know the normal stuff.

I was making breakfast for myself. I had a simple bowl of cereal.

I ate up and got my bag and my mask. I went outside and took a bus to the bighit building.

I arrived a little early because I wanted to do some stretches and warm up a little. I connected my phone to the speaker in a smaller dance room and begann stretching a bit first and then started to do random dance moves.

As I was trying to do some sort of ballett spin I noticed that Daniel was watching me.

"Hey stop watching already and come on in" He immediately smiled and came inside.

"Are you already done with the choreo?" He asked while also doing some stretches.

"Oh i think i know all of it but it's still far from perfect. But we have some time left until the monthly evaluation so i think it'll be fine." I said while doing the splits.

He nodded.

——

It was the day. The day of the monthly evaluation. I had everything prepared and I felt confident.

My turn was at 12:00pm. It was now 11:00. And I was doing some random dance in a separate room.

When I suddenly heard wierd noises from the other side of the door. I was slowly walking closer to the door when some girls were laughing outside.

To be continued...
———————————————————————

i have school again 😭