Chapter 46 - Wonnie Jelly

i don't know what's wrong with me but I wake up at 7-7:45am on every weekend
ITS NOT OKAY
n e ways new update its boring i'm sorry but yea have fun reading

i don't know what's wrong with me but I wake up at 7-7:45am on every weekend ITS NOT OKAYn e ways new update its boring i'm sorry but yea have fun reading

„Hey we got food" Jay said holding a plate in his hand.

Then Sunoo came. He was holding a big pot with some sort of soup. Good soup.

„Omg yay I was starving" I said happily rubbing my tummy.

We all sat down on a table so that we were sitting with the direction towards the cameras.

We then all started eating.

„Does someone has baverage I'm really thirsty" Jake said.

"We forgot to buy any drinks" Heeseung said and was desperate.

Then a staff came and said something.

"If you can read the word on this" I was a paper, fluttering fan like i'm bad at explaining. "Then you'll get the beverage."

"Okay" Jake said and slapped on his thighs before getting up.

"Wait I can't see it" He said.

"It's too hard you can't see it" Then jungwon said.

Niki and Sunghoon also said that they couldn't read it. And to be honest it was really hard. None of us could read.

Jake lowered his view by almost getting on his knees but still no success.

"Let we try it" Sunghoon said and got up next to jake. Then the Staff did the same but Sunghoon couldn't tear it aswell.

"Please can you make it a bit slower?" The staff agreed to Jakes question and did it slowly for once

"Oh?" Sunghoon said and so did jake.

"I think it's rock! I think I saw rock" Jake said very determined.

"Oh now that you say it I think it could be rock too"Sunoo said while eating his rice and ramyeon.