Chapter 8 - Sleep over

„Wait let me help you" Jungwon said

„Oh thank you" i said cause i didn't expect him to help me lol.

We went into my room and i grabbed my beddings and showed him the drawer with the other blankets and pillows inside.

He grabbed them and we went back into the living room. Then we put the stuff down and went into my room again because of the missing mattress.

I held the front and he the back.

*Short timeskip*

Everything was set and we sat on our beds.

„Do y'all need something to change into?" i asked just to see two guys shaking their heads. I just nodded.

„Alright imma go change then cause i don't want to stay in this" I quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom to change. I decided to wear a gray hoodie and black sweatpants.

As i got back they both sat next to each other talking about some boys i've never heard of.

„Alrighty guys I got us some snacks and a movie" I said like an enthusiast.

„Yayyyy" they both said in unision.

I laughed and sat down in front of the tv. I turned it on and opened netflix.

I scrolled a bit through the start page but we couldn't really find a movie that we all wanted to watch or found interesting.

"Okay how about we watch a HORROR MOVIE?" I said excited.

I love horror movies. I could never explain why maybe because of the adrenaline that rushed through my veins while watching or just because it's funny to see the jump scares. Yeojeong hates those that's why we never watch those. :(

„Horror movie sound great!" niki said.

„Uhm yeah great" jungwon said alwardly rubbing his neck.

He definitely doesn't really like my idea but niki does so we are two. yas!

When we were at the half of the movie i looked behind me to see what the two are doing. I saw niki was already sleeping like a baby. So cute! And jungwon was curled up in his blanket and seemed to be scared. He held his hands in front of his eyes.

„Yah jungwon, are you scared?" I whispered trying not to wake up niki.

He slowly nodded and smiled a little embarrassed.

„It's fine haha don't be embarrassed" I smiled and patted the place next to mine.

He carefully stood up, again not trying to wake up niki.

He then sat down right beside me still curled up in his blanket and obviously scared. lmao

„It's not that scary" i said teasing him.

„yah I'm not scared at all" he said confident.

I just laughed and ruffled his hair.

„Lets continue watching." I said looking at the screen.

A jump scare popped up and jungwon immediately took hold of my arm. He clung onto me not letting me go. I blushed and i felt something in my stomach.

I tried to comfort him by rubbing his back. He then realized what he was doing and quickly let go off of me and got back to his original position.

When another jump scare was shown on the tv he grabbed my hand and squeezed it quite hard. I took hold of it thinking he would release it soon but he didn't. He was still holding my hand AHHHH.

End of the movie.

„You were really scared tho" I said teasing again.

„Yah let's just sleep"

„It's okay to be scared. I'm here to protect you. I will be your knight in shining armor"

„Stop" he laughed which also made me laugh.

„Yah we need to be quiet" i said a little too loud.

Jungwon took his finger and put it on my mouth to make me be quiet.

We both started to laugh again.

„We should really sleep" I said and he nodded in agreement. Jungwon then moved to the couch again and we both started to fall asleep.

4:37

„Y/n"

I felt hands around my shoulders. Someone was shaking me.

„Yeah?" I said rubbing my eyes. After my body was working again I saw the person that was shaking me was jungwon. Why is he awake. I looked over to my alarm to see 4:38 on it.

„What's wrong?"

„I can't sleep" Jungwon said sitting down on my mattress.

I moved my upper body upwards. I was now sitting on the mattress.

„Can't you sleep because of the movie?" i said in a soft spoken voice.

„hmm" he said looking down.

My hand moved itself from next to me to his back trying to comfort him.

„C-can i accompany y-you?" he asked hesitant.

„You mean you wanna sleep next to me????????" i said kinda unsure what to think about that.

„Only if its okay for you."

„Uhm o-okay?" i said in a deep voice now.

„Really? Thanks y/n! I won't bother you in any way I promise!!!" he said very happy. How could i say no to him? He's too cute.

TO BE CONTINUED...
———————————————————————————

I had the time to write today so I decided to update right away even tho i already updated yesterday!!!

don't forget to vote or comment. and feel free to give me feedback.

jungwon fanfic yes or no?😉

i hope you all are safe and happy!!!🥳🥳

<3