[Chapter 20 - News]

The boys were super excited about my news and pulled me home with them in under 25 minutes

After we arrived at home jungwon told everyone we're having a meeting in the living room. He's overreacting. lmao

We sat down in a circle.

„Okay y/n please tell us now what you've been hiding from us earlier.

„I'll just make it short. I auditioned." Everyone cheered for me.

But then it became silent. I think they must've noticed that if i debut i can't keep living with them.

Sunoo broke the silence. „Will you love out of our dorm if you make your debut?"

„Will you leave us?" jay cooed in. And pouted.

„You can't leave us what are we supposed to do without you?" Heeseung then said.

„I don't want to sleep alone". Niki pouted as well and looked down.

„Guys I auditioned for bighit" before I could move on and tell them i could debut with them sunghoon butted in.

„Then we can alterst see you at the building." He sounded sad.

„Omg guys please let me talk. I auditioned and got in and because I'm so good the lady told me that there's a chance that i'm debuting with you guys. If that's the plan then i don't have to move into another dorm." before I could move on telling them the story how i got in and all that they jumped up and hugged me. I could see how happy they were. It also made me very happy.

If i can stay with them everything would be perfect. I really don't like moving and that cause it's so stressing plus i'm bad at getting to know new people since i'm an introvert. Anyhow it was easy to get close to them. Usually I can't even talk to new people. I just stutter or don't even say anything.

„Does that mean we would be a co-ed group?" Niki asked out of curiosity.

I nodded.

„Wouldn't it be awkward for you as the only girl?" Jay then asked.

I shook my head. „No not at all. I mean I would probably get hate for being a girl in a boygroup but I think I can stand that." Actually I wasn't really sure if I could stand the hate. It was the only thing I was scared of.

Not being accepted. Or just being hated on. Or threatened through comments tweets or other things over social media.

I could show them that it means nothing to me. But deep in my heart I knew that It would quite hurt me. But I have to go through this. Every Idol gets hate. It's not nice but sadly normal. So I can get though this too. I just have to ignore these sort of things.